Scheduled maintenance - Tuesday, May 29th, 6 AM CEST.

+
Scheduled maintenance - Tuesday, May 29th, 6 AM CEST.

We will be performing scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, May 29th, 6 AM CEST until approximately 8 AM CEST. During this time, GWENT will be unavailable for play (however, all games will be allowed to finish).

Sorry for the inconvenience!

no no, i dislike sabath too but this card is healthy. they should boost lock cards
ps. maybe remove armor regen on sabath

Last edited:

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
partci;n10958732 said:
Can you please delete Sabbath and maybe revert Olgierd to his previous state during this time, please?

No plans for that I'm afraid :)

DRK3

Forum veteran
partci;n10958732 said:
Can you please delete Sabbath and maybe revert Olgierd to his previous state during this time, please?

What exactly is the problem of the new Olgierd? i mean, i liked the old version better too, as i used it in SK and NR, and now seems to be a MO card, but 've only seen him used with Vran warrior and it never seemed too powerful or hard to counter, which is what im assuming you're implying.

DRK3;n10958954 said:
What exactly is the problem of the new Olgierd? i mean, i liked the old version better too, as i used it in SK and NR, and now seems to be a MO card, but 've only seen him used with Vran warrior and it never seemed too powerful or hard to counter, which is what im assuming you're implying.

The problem is that it is bugged and can cause the game to go in an infinite loop were the turn never ends.

(think about it; mandrake a olgierd to make it 2. Then play bloodmoon/elven trap....)

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
DRK3;n10958954 said:

Today I saw one huge problem scenario: Olgierd was reduced to 2 strength and then the opponent played blood moon on its row. In that case Olgierd seems to die and resurrect in an infinite loop.

So there appear to be some issues here that need to be addressed soon.

DRK3

Forum veteran
SoSaHer;n10959041 said:
The problem is that it is bugged and can cause the game to go in an infinite loop were the turn never ends.

(think about it; mandrake a olgierd to make it 2. Then play bloodmoon/elven trap....)

Thanks, i had no idea about that and thought he was complaining that this new Olgierd was too strong.

I actually been founding lots of Olgierds on Sabbath decks, those that like to put Resilience and buffs after you pass, so you cant do anything about it, but i was lucky and Artefact compressed the Olgierd, and used some powerful Crows Eye from hand so he wouldnt get his armor after defeating a unit, and destroyed the bastard.

Top Bottom