Schirrú Visual Bugs

+
Schirrú Visual Bugs

Playing animated version of Schirru and activating its ability produces a blank card with only a silver border.

Schirru premium card not animating properly

When Schirru transforms a card into a scorch, the premium scorch appears as a blank see-through card until the next round.

1.) Verify / repair the installation through Galaxy.

2.) Install the redistributables that come with the game, and let them install or repair whatever they need to.

3.) If the problem continues at that point, feel free to send it into CDPR Support:

https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

(Just be aware that Tech Support is swamped at the moment. It may take some days for them to respond.)

[BUG] Schirru creating invisible scorch

I've noticed a very consistent bug with the premium version of schirru. Over 50% of the time, when I create a premium scorch using schirru, the card becomes an invisible image with a thin border around it, and you can see right through the card as if nothing were there. Rather a bummer, since I can no longer see the neat little premium scorch I made.

Shirru visual bug

Hello, i recently noticed a bug with the premium version of Shirru: when i transform a card into a Scorch, i can see only the silver borders and not the artwork of the card. Is it a know bug or it's just my client that has some corrupted files? Thank you in advance.

Seanuz thread merged

It's probably due to a problem with client. You can try the following steps:
  1. Remove all add-ons (GwentUp, Gwent Tracker).
  2. Try a verify / repair through GOG Galaxy and ensure Galaxy itself is up to date.
  3. Install / repair redistributables that come wit the game (DirectX, Visual Studio, etc.).
  4. If that doesn't work; try to reinstall the game (also removing the game data when asked).
  5. If this doesn't fix things, run a dxdiag with the 64-bit option selected and send the results to CDPR Support along with a brief description of the issue.

I've been having the exact same issue since the launch of the Open Beta. The Client and all the other game files have been verified, fixed and re-installed a number of times. Hopefully the upcoming patch will handle that.

Unfortunately, verify/repair won't help, as it's a bug.
We are already investigating how to address the issue.
Thank you for sending the reports!

Top Bottom