Scleroderm

+
Scleroderm

The wikia does not give hints as to where to find more of this. I find it is needed for stuff I am making the most. Any one know where to find some? Other than buying?

kelticpete said:
The wikia does not give hints as to where to find more of this. I find it is needed for stuff I am making the most. Any one know where to find some? Other than buying?

It's in the forest around Flotsam, though it's maybe less common than some less useful herbs. Herbs respawn daily, I think, so remember where you find it and revisit those places.

If you get frustrated and decide to buy it after all, see Anezka in Lobinden. She's a great character. Go see her anyway.

I'd swear it doesn't seem to respawn as much as other herbs. There's a few places where I've found it and then gone back and not been able to find it again. There was some around the burned-out hospital, and some on the route back towards Roche's boat. Generally, it's at the foot of old walls, or near the entrance to caves.

I always end up getting frustrated and buying it from Anezka.

kelticpete said:
by around the burned hospital did you also mean in it? I found some in it.

Both. Inside, and on the edge of the area outside, where you killed the crazed nekkers

Top Bottom