Scoia' tael ftw!

+
Scoia' tael ftw!

An awesome deck with a lot of strategy, but very weak against the current decks. I believe the Scoia tael faction is the most fun, but I think its missing something. I tried making an anti-weather deck, but buffs get removed after the round ends if you buff a unit over a weather card. Kinda unfair I think. Anyhow, here is a successful attempt at beating a monster deck 2/2 rounds in a row.

That first guy did really bad (in the first game). People usually kill my hawkers when I try to use them....

I don't usually use the Hawker Support. My Squirls are more about Acher/Commando destruction, but you make a case for it here against the Monster's Weather and Monster are less likely to kill the Hawker Support right off--the other Factions tend to have more damage dealers.

But I totally agree: Scoia'tael ftw! Love this trouble making Faction!

StrykerxS77x;n6900480 said:
That first guy did really bad (in the first game). People usually kill my hawkers when I try to use them....

That's true, but recently a lot of decks are focused on buffing (NR gold AR combo) and monsters usually have weather, so not many removals. If it wasn't for the clear sky debuff, this would be legitimate option for deck-building. Personally, I want to see scoia'tael get promotion removal cards, that would empower a faction is that is very weak atm.

Last edited:
Top Bottom