Scoia'tael bronze cards desperately need a buff

+
Everyone talking about tutors when Scoia'tael problems are bad and expensive meh bronzes and some overcosted epic golds. Tutors in Scoia'tael are fine: good, useful and cheap compared to others. Problems here are mostly useless and expensive bronzes.

Everyone talking about tutors when Scoia'tael problems are bad and expensive meh bronzes and some overcosted epic golds. Tutors in Scoia'tael are fine: good, useful and cheap compared to others. Problems here are mostly useless and expensive bronzes.
If you read earlier pages you will see that We've already talked about expensive/useless golds and bronzes. I firmly don't believe 26 provisions is cheap tutor cost. Pretty sure there is no other faction that pays that much for devotion tutors. Whatever CDPR decides to address i'm open to. We give feedback and opinions and the rest is up to them. One expensive gold i haven't mentioned is shaping nature. That at 8p would be nice. Another thing i would really like is if they reworked the Vriheed Sapper to "if you control an elf summon all copies from deck" There is already an elven purify in ida
Post automatically merged:

@CDPR please change the incinerating trap to at least spring by 4. Don't listen to trap haters. They're shamelessly playing kolgrim clog on ladder.

Last edited:
Top Bottom