Scoia'tael Faction Week is here!

+
uhm actually, yes someone DID force them to release in that fashion... the consoles.

Imagine a world where CDPR said HC would release on all applicable platforms on December 4th but did not give a reason why. Console players don't feel alienated, PC players don't feel like they get to beta a full release before console players get to join them to beta a full release, and HC developers get more time to work out the kinks.

No, the beta comment isn't a slight toward CDPR. It's modern gaming. Every full release is another testing phase. I have no idea if doing it the way I've described above would have been beneficial to CDPR either. In any sense of the term.

Are you being serious CDPR???! Im am this close to uninstalling this game. I insta-forfeit if I see Eithne now it is absolutely awful and unfun to play against. e.g round 3; my opponent had 2 wyvern shields 2 spears 2 thunderbolts and then schirru, scorched. GOOD GAME. [Nope.]

Imagine a world where CDPR said HC would release on all applicable platforms on December 4th but did not give a reason why. Console players don't feel alienated, PC players don't feel like they get to beta a full release before console players get to join them to beta a full release, and HC developers get more time to work out the kinks.
so everyone should wait around for an extra month because console makers are slow? game makers should be continually slammed for their slow pace of updating because console makers can't be arsed to move into the 20th century let alone the 21st?

No, That is squarely the fault and cause of the console makers, and they are the ones that should take flak for it. Gwent is hardly the first game to run afoul of console update policies, it's just more noticeable because it has a crossplay environment. and would you like to know the reason for those policies? two words: Platform DRM. Console makers, screwing console players, and they must be thanking the stars that you blame game developers for the mess that the console makers created

A bit of a shout-out to @4RM3D who was nice enough to post a possible alternative deck during this madness! Thank you, sir...I will give it a try.

Played 15 games with ST yesterday (I was trying all the ST decks from TA meta snapshot #4, covering all leaders).

I encountered 1 Francesca and 3 Eithne. Not that bad.

Guest 4339135

Stop ST and all this other annoying cards, or we stop gwent.

I am a scoiatael player, but I don't play the eithne control much because it feels bad and gets old to erase the other board. But playing ranked right now is so boring and awful. Eithne after eithne after eithne. I guess casual only until this event ends. I like the event, but it is poor timing.

If someone thought CDPR is not trolling it's fan base - voila - exhibit A.

Thus said - haven't played the game in more than a week. So let's make that two.

Top Bottom