Scoia'tael's CA and abillities abusing need to get to an End!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scoia'tael's CA and abillities abusing need to get to an End!

Hello Guys
I heard some talk about buffing Scoia'tael!! ..What???
the deck is too strong already!!
Brouver's deck with the WADRANCER CHEATING is wiping every other deck everywhere and its very far away from fair playing!!
and in the other hand Eithne's Guys can use Geralt igni then use Scorch then resurrect Scorch with Eithne and then use Schirru and then resurrect Scorch with Aglais from opponent graveyard if he did play it and that makes it 5 times!!! .. what the hell ?
this is really Frustrating and really need to be dealt with because no one can play a fair game against this with 3 or 2 cards down if they win the coinflip by one way or another even if they lost R1 wardancer can save them cards when the opponent passes!!
I really hope the new patch will solve this somehow

Last edited by a moderator:
Just last month ST got a whole list of nerfs so that nobody even plays dwarfs anymore, haven't seen them all month. I hope they do get a slight buff. Nerf elves too and nobody will play ST at all. There are plenty of players who have adapted to this deck and can beat it including myself. I beat em twice last night using a mahakam marauder deck lol.

funny, once the faction challenge was over, what I saw was about 75% Dorfs, Spellatel, and Mulligan... Alchemy was the next most popular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom