Scoundrel bypassing immunity

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The other day I was playing a game vs SY bounty hunters. My opponent played Scoundrel, which summoned Lone Champion from my deck and put a Bounty on it. My opponent then proceeded to damage Lone Champion (despite it being an Immune unit). When I reported this as cheating to the support, they answered
--
Scoundrel does not target units manually, but the unit with the Bounty status automatically, which allows damaging units with the Immune status.
--
So I just wanted to let everyone know that even such a simple concept as "immunity" isn't always working as intended.

It is working as intended. Immunity has only ever prevented manual targeting.
Then show me where in Scoundrel's description he automatically targets the summoned unit. Or does he simply damage any unit with bounty - even if it's immune or hidden behind protector?

The difference is the same one I had to learn when he was first announced. Scoundrel attacks "the" unit with bounty while the weaker bronze one attacks "a" unit with bounty. Apparently that is the huge difference, though I still agree that adding "regardless of status" or "directly" would be helpful since he bypasses defenders too.

The difference is the same one I had to learn when he was first announced. Scoundrel attacks "the" unit with bounty while the weaker bronze one attacks "a" unit with bounty. Apparently that is the huge difference, though I still agree that adding "regardless of status" or "directly" would be helpful since he bypasses defenders too.
Oh, I never played him, so good to know. I'll just add this card to the "degenerate cards" list. Thanks

rrc

Forum veteran
What Bounty needs is Graden bypassing Immunity and Defender and should just "Destroy the enemy unit with Bounty" instead of needing to target it..

What Bounty needs is Graden bypassing Immunity and Defender and should just "Destroy the enemy unit with Bounty" instead of needing to target it..
I agree with bypassing Immunity, but Defender doesn't feel right imo, even though it would make sense of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom