Scrapper perk dismantles expensive jewellery

+
Scrapper perk dismantles expensive jewellery worth 750 $ just as happily as the 3 $ junk. Surely, this is a bug.

Expensive jewelry should not be flagged as junk but have it's own separate VALUABLES tab /category :)
That way such stuff won't get auto dismantled and you can sell them for eddies and you can auto-scrap junk for crafting mats <3
CDPR-sama onegaishimaaaas
Also pretty please, address the key bindings issue, the disabling of TAA and generally, please optimize Cyberpunk. We know how hard you have worked to deliver it on time and how much stuff still needs to be done but we are happy :)
Our faith is with you to make this a truly 10/10 title, it just needs some more cooking :p
(Also is it just me or does Cyberware seem like... not varied enough, I am sure you can drop some pretty interesting content in future DLCs and paid expansions, optimization and bug fixing comes first tough)

sucks that i can't pick this up because of the perk... I mean.. if @CDProjektRed actually make a new tab called "Valuables" as @Watche_Doge mentioned, V and I would HIGHLY appreciate the extra eddies...
expensive junk.PNG

Yes.. I am also struggling here.. I feel like I have picked up like it least 20 of these things already that are worth 750 and they get dismantled.. not cool.. Def upset I invested in that perk right now. Please add a valuables section. Things under 50 or something for the perk not 750 and up ha

Totaly agree with all of the above.

I actualy hate the fact that i've take this perk and the tabula rasa cost 100000 wich are hard to get when 750ED items are convert to 3ED mats.

I think my V would have much more cyberware without this perk and thiking about restart a fresh V after 20h with this one...

Easy fix would be developers should add another button prompt when picking up items, so if you pick junk normally or press other key to insta scrap it.

Hear hear,I also want a valuable's tab!!

I just scrapped 5k worth of jewellery when I picked this perk.

Luckily I had saved before I picked the perk and now I have to abandon that perk.

It's a shame, I picked it up early too. I feel though that I'll learn to make money and the fast xp and ease of not having to manage junk makes it worth it to me.

But they clearly aren't junk....why can't we wear jewelry? Or gift them? You know....like in an RPG.

Now I'm wondering how many valuables I have lost by choosing this perk. It's a small detail, easily overlooked during development. Hopefully they fix it.

I'm 18 tech but never picked that perk and regret it. Like you guys I didn't want to lose a lot of money with the game auto-salavaging expensive junk. However: I only got like 5-6 of these and my character lvl is 12. So TBH. They drop so rarely that you don't lose a lot of eddies. Not having to ever care about the junk tab is a luxury well worth sub-10k lost IMO.

Yup this is classic problem. Instead of adding a new category an easy fix is to change the perk to only scrap junk with a value under 50 or something.

I'm 18 tech but never picked that perk and regret it. Like you guys I didn't want to lose a lot of money with the game auto-salavaging expensive junk. However: I only got like 5-6 of these and my character lvl is 12. So TBH. They drop so rarely that you don't lose a lot of eddies. Not having to ever care about the junk tab is a luxury well worth sub-10k lost IMO.

And you're absolutely right, but it is something that needs to be fixed at a point. It's just another little thing that adds up to other negative elements.

Stuff you buy, sex toys etc, are also immediately destroyed.

rofl.. just HAD to be SOMEONE with such an observation. but ye, it goes without saying, an item selling for more than like 5+10 guns is a VALUABLE && !JUNK but as someone said, the game is awesome, epic, LOVING IT. but yes, it sucks to have that perk and lose out on the 750, someone said they are not so important vs. the QoL but in fact, for each time one does this, let's analyse it.

base value = 33 bucks, loss = 717 bucks. that's about 21 junk items lost of profit. if on average , I grind 20 junk items and hit 1 lovely item, I'll be missing out on all profits, to break even with NOT having this, One would have to be hitting about twice, so if I pick up one of these for every 40, it still pays off to do the perk. Not much of a perk then, is it? And, it seems like fairly necessary to reach for efficient perks, so to benefit from this, please do as they say, make it a valuable or simply filter junk > 3 bucks. Toodles.

fffffffffffff
I was wondering about where all my valuables were going.
and considering how it costs 100000 to respec.... I guess I'll just start a new character.......

I'm level 9 and have picked up a ton of valuable jewelry from side missions, etc.
I seriously regret this perk and since I got it early I can't go back to a save before I got the perk.

Seriously, did this game have any QA testing?

This can help a little bit:

This kind of thing happen in Fallout4 as well with scrapping old world dollar bills. Mods fixed it. This game really needs good modding tools.

Top Bottom