Scrapping ability, can't turn it off.

+
Ok, so here is my problem. I've unlocked the scrapping (don't know what is exact english name) ability under engineer/crafting tree.

This still automatically recycles all garbage class items.
What is wrong it is the fact it is not possible to turn this damn thing off.

Why would I want to turn it off you ask? Well there are certain items worth 750, which are worth selling in opposition to all other worthless junk.
I feel tricked that I cannot sell those items or at least decide if this skill works or not.

Attaching picture of the said skill in Polish version.
Post automatically merged:

Worth mentioning is the fact that all drop items under the "misc" or "rubish" category are.... immensly unbalanced. They either are worth 1-30 (most often 3-5), which is case in like 98% of drops. And sometimes they are worth exactly 750. Nothing in between. 1-30 and t hen 750. Always lowest rarity.

Perhaps this was not ballanced?

Attachments

• obraz_2020-12-12_152112.png
    obraz_2020-12-12_152112.png
    172.3 KB · Views: 122
Came here to say this exact thing, I think it should be a toggle or a button to disassemble all or something. The money isn't the biggest issue for me though, its the fact that I can no longer read the witty quips on any 'junk' item from now on. Super aggravting. All the work to put a description of the item to include junk and now its eliminated for anyone who has the perk.

I wonder if they could just add rarity tags to junk items? And have the perk dissasemble only the "common" ones worth less than 30 and ignore the "Uncommon/Rare" ones worth more? That would be a nice compromise I think.

Guest 4460609

Best solution for now would be change it to disassemble all junk button instead of it be full auto. Honestly not even sure why they would make this a perk instead of a base feature since it feels like the type of thing companies like to put behind paywalls in FTP/online games.

I wonder if they could just add rarity tags to junk items? And have the perk dissasemble only the "common" ones worth less than 30 and ignore the "Uncommon/Rare" ones worth more? That would be a nice compromise I think.
still dont get a chance to read the common descriptions though =(

Guest 4406876

Yes you're unfortunately fucked now. I'm pretty sure this is gonna change down the line because it's a problem.

Top Bottom