Scraps Management

+
Hello, for the first time in a long time i've found that my collection of cards is really becoming big ( i have almost 75% of all cards now ) and I also have 8000 scraps and 40 rp.
It would be a first for me, but I would like to try to rank up instead of always stopping at 7 and aim for pro rank.
A new expansion is coming soon, shall I wait for it or spend some resources to craft some missing cards for a competitive deck? ( not necessarliy a meta deck )
What would you do in my place?

At this point, it's probably best to save your resources for the next expansion since it will become available in less than a month's time. I haven't been playing too long, but after seeing Master Mirror drop and also hearing about the previous two or three expansions, it certainly seems as if the developers don't really play test their newly designed cards, so many of the Way of the Witcher cards will likely be far better than what is currently available.

Regardless, you'll want to have at least enough Ore on hand to open up most of the Epics as well as play sets of each of the Commons and Rares. After doing that, you can use your hoard of Scraps to craft what you still want/need for your desired decks.

When I was lacking resources I was saving Ore for the new expansions.
I would suggest you keep your Scraps, until you have a keg filled to a high degree (maybe 80%) and then fill the gaps, unless you really need the cards immediately and cannot wait.
To reach pro rank you do not need multiple factions, so if you are still lacking resources I suggest you focus what you have into one deck you keep playing until you reach pro rank (do not forget to accept the pro-rank regulations though, if you actually want to rank from 1 to 0, but read them carefully).
Also that profile picture is a really cute bird.

That's my current keg state:
NG: 139/150 - MO: 103/150 - SK: 141/150 - ST: 105/148 - SY: 100/186 - NR: 122/148 - Neutral: 188/267
Lately i've been on a lose streak ahah, so I guess I should start with an easy-to-pilot deck at first.

That's my current keg state:
NG: 139/150 - MO: 103/150 - SK: 141/150 - ST: 105/148 - SY: 100/186 - NR: 122/148 - Neutral: 188/267
Lately i've been on a lose streak ahah, so I guess I should start with an easy-to-pilot deck at first.
It looks like you have a lot of SK and a decent amount of NR, so could you build Warriors, Revenants or Druids ?

It looks like you have a lot of SK and a decent amount of NR, so could you build Warriors, Revenants or Druids ?

Yes, I can build both warriors and druids without spending a single scrap, the problem is that I found both decks a bit on the boring side.
For the revenant one I think I lack: AA, Donimir, Natalis, Seltkirk and Engineering solution ( i prefer crystal skull to be honest ).

Yes, I can build both warriors and druids without spending a single scrap, the problem is that I found both decks a bit on the boring side.
For the revenant one I think I lack: AA, Donimir, Natalis, Seltkirk and Engineering solution ( i prefer crystal skull to be honest ).
If you can build Warriors and Druids you can use them for variety if your main deck bores you.
Revenants does not use Donimir, Seltkirk or Solution (any of the boosting stratagems should work).
Without AA I am unsure if you want to play NR.

If you can build Warriors and Druids you can use them for variety if your main deck bores you.
Revenants does not use Donimir, Seltkirk or Solution (any of the boosting stratagems should work).
Without AA I am unsure if you want to play NR.

I have a couple of fun ideas with row punishing cards, problem is that SK does not have many movement card, it would be necessary to craft Geralt: Aard at least.

Well meta decks sucks a lot but If you whant tô reach pro you will problably need One of that.

So, since you have almost skellige cards, you should create a sk warriors deck and reach pro rank.

If you need to create one or 2 cards its still recomended (since in pro in The final of the season you will get 25 CP, and thats Will help tô get more resources).

DRK3

Forum veteran
Well, generally now's the time to start saving up some resources for the expansion, since we're 3 weeks away from it and the reveals have already started. (I got 450 RP hoarded, the most i've ever had, this combined with ore and scraps will probably give me enough powder to get the full expansion set in premium quality on day one)

But if you want to push for ProRank now, it really depends if you already have a competitive deck, or perhaps you do but are tired of it and want to try something new, i know for sure there are budget decks that can be competitive.

Personally, i would rather push on ranked after an expansion - everyone is trying the new stuff on their own, a lot of mistakes are made, while good players catch on the new mechanics more quickly. However this depends on how tricky the new cards are, because if there's one thing you can count on is they will bring more powercreep.

Top Bottom