Scream glitches

+
recently in the game I started to have blinking glitches on the screen, lights that appear and disappear, the weapon that blinks and glitches among others, I don't know why it started to happen

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-12-29 at 02.12.51 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-12-29 at 02.12.51 (1).jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 69
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-12-29 at 02.12.51.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-12-29 at 02.12.51.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 76
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-12-29 at 02.12.52.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-12-29 at 02.12.52.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 78
Maybe you can try a clean reinstall of your drivers (it could help for these kind of issues, especially if you don't have them before).
NVIDIA
I. Download the latest drivers using the following link: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
II. Download Display Driver Uninstaller and run it to remove previous versions of drivers.
III. Clean install drivers that you've downloaded in step 1.
AMD
I. Uninstall your graphics drivers using the AMD Cleanup Utility software.
II. Download and clean install the latest drivers from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support
If you have an AMD GPU, don't install the very last drivers (you'll experiment weirds "shadow" issues).
Original link (and other tips).

Maybe you can try a clean reinstall of your drivers (it could help for these kind of issues, especially if you don't have them before).

If you have an AMD GPU, don't install the very last drivers (you'll experiment weirds "shadow" issues).
Original link (and other tips).
I already tried that, didnt work :c

It also happen on a new save ?
You use mods or used mods before ?
When you said "recently", when the problem was not present, was it in 1.3+ ? (or before, like in 1.2).

It also happen on a new save ?
You use mods or used mods before ?
When you said "recently", when the problem was not present, was it in 1.3+ ? (or before, like in 1.2).
Yes, and this started like just 5 days ago. Idk if it is a shadow glitch of the game. And it also happening in new saves.

Its something like this

And are you using Ray Tracing? Could be related.

Did you change anything on your computer?
Or did you change some of the settings?
Did you install a new GPU driver? If so, it might be better to go back to the older version.
What hardware are you playing with?

Also keep in mind that you can use the support link mentioned above to send a ticket to CDPR support:
(click on "Contact Us" to reach out to them)

And are you using Ray Tracing? Could be related.

Did you change anything on your computer?
Or did you change some of the settings?
Did you install a new GPU driver? If so, it might be better to go back to the older version.
What hardware are you playing with?

Also keep in mind that you can use the support link mentioned above to send a ticket to CDPR support:
(click on "Contact Us" to reach out to them)
i already sent a mail to them and i didnt get any response. I made no changes in my pc or setting. dont know what to do :c

i already sent a mail to them and i didnt get any response. I made no changes in my pc or setting. dont know what to do :c
You have to be a little bit patient, this is not the best time to receive a very quick answer. But you'll receive one, that's for sure ;)

Top Bottom