Screen Blinks in Deck Builder

+
So apparently I have to have 10 technical issues before I can post properly in the forums. Really?

Ok...

When I have deck builder open my screen constantly goes black, then back to normal, then black, and so forth. Aside from being annoying, its also painful on the eyes. I know this is a projekt red problem as the same thing happens in the witcher 3. So, why is it doing this and what is the solution?

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
So apparently I have to have 10 technical issues before I can post properly in the forums. Really?

You can make new threads in Technical. A moderator can move the thread to the correct (sub)forum, if it's not a technical topic. Besides, you can reply to every thread. PS. I've updated the topic and removed the unnecessarily insulting comment.

I know this is a projekt red problem as the same thing happens in the witcher 3.

The Witcher 3 is a completely different game build on a different engine with practically nothing in common with Gwent, on a technical level. Because of this, it seems the issue seems more likely because of a faulty driver on your computer. However...

So, why is it doing this and what is the solution?

Without giving any specs, it's difficult to say. There have been graphical glitches in the past, but this one I haven't seen before.

System specs

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 18362) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: AB350M-DS3H
BIOS: F22 (type: UEFI)
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1500X Quad-Core Processor (8 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16334MB RAM
Page File: 9288MB used, 23430MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 12

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Type: Full Device (POST)
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C82&SUBSYS_37461458&REV_A1
Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER]
Device Problem Code: No Problem
Driver Problem Code: Unknown
Display Memory: 12185 MB
Dedicated Memory: 4018 MB
Shared Memory: 8167 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Top Bottom