Screen jittering after exiting menus/scanner occuring after 150h of playtime

+
After 150 hours of play I started a fresh playthrough and... encountered this bug.After exiting a menu/scanner/inventory the screen would jitter violently jumping through the last few and next few frames back and forth (as best as I could understand and describe it).The game runs uncapped tried with vsync tried with frame limiter both ingame and out tried all the screen options(fullscreen/borderless ect.) drivers were uninstalled and installed clean file integrity was verified so it's not anything wrong on my end.
The bug is permanent once it occurs there is no "reload a save before it happens" I made a brand new character just to test it out and the jitter is there.Loaded my 70h 100% save the jitter is there.
Does anyone have the SLIGHTEST idea of what it could be?And no it's not "do this do that reinstall this check that" it's NOT that.Looking for actual answers here not a copy pasta of the troubleshooting guide.
Saw the same exact issue posted in a thread from 10 days ago and I got it yesterday... is this a 100 sided dice roll chance of occuring?

I don‘t know your hardware but updated your gpu drivers recently, it might be worth switching back to the previous version. For Nvidia some people claim that 460.79 works better than 460.89. But I‘m not playing on PC so I can’t say for sure.

You didn‘t install any mods for the game?

Also, maybe close every non-essential background app and disable overlay features, just in case.

Thank you for the response rolling back now will post the result.
Running the game on i5 9600k NVIDIA GTX 1660ti 16 RAM
Edit : The game is as vanilla as it can be.And I don't know if this would help but the game was running on borderless when it happened turning it into full screen stopped it from happening for a good 15 min and... then it started happening again...
Post automatically merged:

After an hour playing on 460.79 the issue hasn't apeared and the game runs better (it used to run well) then it did with the new driver.Thank you for the suggestion that is the only thing I did not concider myself.
Concider the matter solved for now. :ok:
Edit : It's back with a vengeance it's even more severe now.I'm out of options for now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom