Screens, renders, concept-art - opinions

+
Great!!! More than anything I think it illustrates yet again all the wonderful locations that we will have to enjoy in the game!The screen on the docks with the single monster is too funny - Geralt is just standing there with his hand on his hip like nothing is going on "I guess I'll have to kill this one monster... yawn..." jk, I bet everyone is just too busy looking at the beautiful sunset. Gorgeous!

Daerdin said:
krakers said:
What a lovely mountain on this one
Yeah, I'm just wondering, if the mounatin in the background is a part of a render or just an inserted image.
Yeah, I was wandering the same. I *think* that this background mountain isn't part of actual 3D landscape. It just looks TOO good being so far away :p.

I just saw that higher-rez versions of the the last two of those shots have been posted on the site, and I must say that the close-up of Geralt is incredible in its level of detail. I'm very impressed with it, and I also like the dialog in the second shot. It fits the atmosphere very well.

Crimson Ice said:
I just saw that higher-rez versions of the the last two of those shots have been posted on the site, and I must say that the close-up of Geralt is incredible in its level of detail. I'm very impressed with it, and I also like the dialog in the second shot. It fits the atmosphere very well.
But Geralt from book is a darker. In my opinion.

macell said:
You need to adjust your brightess settings.
I'm not sure if that was supposed to be funny or not, but I kind of found it to be I think that stylistically, he looks quite dark and hardened. And if you mean simply in colouration, then yes, maybe try what macell suggests

well maybe you are right.. this witcher is very similar to the actor who played him in the movie "viedzim" this witcher is not really like i imagined it.. but still not so bad.. after all its hard job to make face which would fit to Geralts complexed character

Top Bottom