Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible Witcher Adventure game for mobile platforms. I`m happy that Charles is Emhyr now,but IMHO i preffer to see the game content(new CGI trailer, dev. diary about crafting and alchemy, bestiary, characters, locations e.t.c), not him. I saw him enough in Game of Thrones this year.

Last edited:
Not necessarily. CP77 will have multiplayer, and they've never done it before, so bringing out a MOBA for TW3 would be a good way for them to give it a test drive.

To what exactly? To test if they can create working network or online servers? Why to make another moba to test drive when you can do something else and more original as test drive? For instance I would rather play some mp arena with TW3 characters and fight style. That would be easier to create and way better.

Luckily there is no MOBA folder in files so it is out of question anyway.

For instance I would rather play some mp arena with TW3 characters and fight style. That would be easier to create and way better..

I was hoping that's what it would be.
Anyway, there's no point speculating too much from just a folder name. No doubt we'll find out in due course.

Lets say -its matter of taste. But, with all that scale Witcher 3 has now that old style flashback just does`nt suit. Its just too big and serious for that.They gotta look just weird if they`ll back.

Attachments

• not_spectra_by_odinsdeath-d7ojid8.jpg
    not_spectra_by_odinsdeath-d7ojid8.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
I agree, those designs are great and do look menacing.

The rigth one looks like a duck, but a menacing duck either way.

Attachments

• The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt_A_general_of_the_Wild_Hunt_2_render.jpg
    The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt_A_general_of_the_Wild_Hunt_2_render.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 49
  • The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt_A_general_of_the_Wild_Hunt_1_render.jpg
    The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt_A_general_of_the_Wild_Hunt_1_render.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 53
  • The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt_Eredin.jpg
    The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt_Eredin.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Status