Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The character models look amazing! And people were afraid that the model sharing between platform was a reason to fear downgrading...

@scryar Btw who is Cerys? A character from Season of Storms?

The character models look amazing! And people were afraid that the model sharing between platform was a reason to fear downgrading...

@scryar Btw who is Cerys? A character from Season of Storms?

Story spoilers from the january previews
She is the daughter of Crach an Craite in Witcher 3. At least I interpreted it that way, considering you decide if she or Hjalmar will be the next ruler of Skellige. Though I'm not sure if I actually read somewhere that she is his daughter or not.

Last edited:
Love the details on the armor and sword. Amazing screen.
Could the woman be Cerys?
She looks very wealthy and her hair looks like she could be the same woman like the one on this screenshot (and this is very likely cerys)

Good Lord, look at the detail in that pine tree. It looks real, and to think this pic is blurry ;)

Holy s--t!!!

^Where did you find that? It looks a bit like the cover art

Good Lord, look at the detail in that pine tree. It looks real, and to think this pic is blurry ;)

That screenshot was released around the time the downgrade talk started.

Last edited:
Oh boy... If the taverns will be this atmospheric, I'll spend tens of hours in them, that's for sure :)

And the details on the armor... (I know we have seen those details before, but still) But the small detail that impressed me the most is - a little bit weirdly - the reflections on the woman's finger nails. It really gives you the feel of the different material.

CDPR, if that`s possible could you post a screenshot or render of Geralt - fullsize in new armor for the future cosplay sessions? Wolf`s` armor is cool, but me and many other peoples i think will be pleased to see Wolfs upgraded or other Geralts gear on cosplayers in future too.

Last edited:
Man I watched this and I started to think about Geralt's morality and such, "How did he know they were bandits before anyone drew their swords" and a fight ensues when there was no provocation except that they had the word 'bandits' floating above their head. Guess it was Geralt's spidey senses I suppose. I have to remind myself: t's just a game. Only a game...

I guess the more sophisticated that games get, the more people are gonna notice the little things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom