Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
well if i saw in distance a guy hidden in a bush with a bow and other with a sword by the road, i will be a bit skeptical about there intentions.

well if i saw in distance a guy hidden in a bush with a bow and other with a sword by the road, i will be a bit skeptical about there intentions.

Well, I think there's a clear distinction between approaching with caution, and going swords swinging, contortions and all... :)

Not that it bothers me one iota of course. Like already said, it's a game after all.

Roach looks like she has a bad case of the taco bells.

Also I love how Geralt always has his tankard at the ready. You never know when you need to get drunk on short notice.

Last edited:
From the german witcher 3 facebook page:

Some really nice looking fire effects, especialy that fire at the lowest point of the roof at the right.. but whe are the smoke effects - more precisely I mean those Forward Lift soft particles effects which were shown in the Nvidia video?.. and doesn't look Geralt to big/massive in comparison with Roach? Even though we don't see the entire body of Roach .. just some observations :)

Last edited:
Smoke is actually perfect for night setting, very very nice pic

---------- Updated at 02:01 PM ----------

Woman: I have Information for you
Geralt: Is it the Number of different women I can sleep with in this Game?

---------- Updated at 07:01 AM ----------

She will throw that ring away for Geralt :p
No woman can resist his charms :)

Maybe is a engagement ring, there is still hope for Geralt,
actually she reminds me of someone in my life, pity I don't have her pic

I wonder will we see Wolf`s` armor upgrade in future video and media`s?

From the screenshot with the burning house i see it's a completely different armor. I bet the new gameplay at Pax will be with this new armor. Also it looks Geralt will have the same hairstyle. It would have been nice to see some new hairstyle for a change

We saw that armor on january hands-on session. I think its called Bears armor on Marek Madej concept arts. And i suppose, what we see on the picture with burning roof its still not his ultimate version. I just wonder how upgraded Wolf armor will look alike. If thats possible it`ll be a pleasure to take a peek on some others gears concept arts, just one or two.

Last edited:
Did Django Fett said that brothers are easily recognized by a yelow caps?
Maybe is not them?

If I was a serial killer, and I heard word that my article of clothing immediately alerted people to how dangerous I am, I'd ditch it wouldn't I?

(Though I concede that there are four bandits here and I think he said there were only three Brothers.)

Its not stated that there serial killers though. Only that they "have a pack o rapes and murders under there belt". They could just be a triplet of particularly nasty bandits. Heck they could even be rogue wizards which is why they weren't stopped yet.

Last edited:
Man I watched this and I started to think about Geralt's morality and such, "How did he know they were bandits before anyone drew their swords" and a fight ensues when there was no provocation except that they had the word 'bandits' floating above their head. Guess it was Geralt's spidey senses I suppose. I have to remind myself: t's just a game. Only a game...

I guess the more sophisticated that games get, the more people are gonna notice the little things

if I'm not mistaken they where hanging some people by the tree or raiding/smuggling some cargo when Geralt caught them in the act..
Plus they said a very naughty word so Geralt had to punish them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom