Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

Part I: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/21022-The-Witcher-3-Screenshot-amp-Artwork-collection

With @sidspyker 's permission I decided to make another Screenshot and Artwork thread, since the other one was getting a bit bloated.
Will add everything that has been posted in the previous thread except for what is shown in Sid's original post. No need to look through 80+ pages for images anymore. :)

Link to the entire album here.

Promo Art

Last edited:
GDC '14

Witcher Comic covers (Dark Horse)

Wallpapers

Gamescom Exclusive Poster

Promotional poster for a role-playing game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Made for CD PROJEKT RED in B1 size. Artwork includes pencil drawings remastered in Adobe Photoshop.
In November of 2013 Polish game developer CD PROJEKT RED invited me to create a promotional poster for their upcoming and award winning title The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - an expansive open-world RPG game for next-gen platforms.

This is what I delivered.

PS. These posters will be given to the press at Gamescom 2014.
I’m afraid I will not have any copies to share with you guys.
Grzegorz Domaradzki

Cosplay Guides

Geralt

Ciri

Yennefer

Triss

Last edited:
Fantastic thread, thanks for taking the time to compile all of that into an easily accessible post.

BTW... Has the wolf medallion any effect in-game like it did in The Witcher 1?
From what I see now we have that ugly camera mode vision which destroys the immersion (in my opinion).

Last edited:
BTW... Has the wolf medallion any effect in-game like it did in The Witcher 1?
From what I see now we have that ugly camera mode vision which destroys the immersion (in my opinion).
Really? You don't like witcher sense mode, I like it. Well they can't please everyone. I don't know of any other use for the medallion, sorry. :)

Really? You don't like witcher sense mode, I like it. Well they can't please everyone. I don't know of any other use for the medallion, sorry. :)

I like the idea but not the way it has been implemented. When you activate it the camera gets distorted. The effect should be less intensive so we can continue to appreciate all the details of the world. I hope it will be more subtile in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom