Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap, guess CDPR listened to my prayers for the flashback sequence with Ciri at Kaer Morhen.
Still, isn't she pretty goddamn small for her age? iirc she was like 13 at that point.

Maybe she hasn't gotten into puberty at that point?

Those are some beautiful screenshots right there. Not only the graphics but the art direction of this game looks phenomenal. May 19th come to me.

Also, source plz?

Was it posted yet?

EDIT: Oh it was, sorry. Anyway flashback of ciri's training as tutorial confirmed.

Those are some beautiful screenshots right there. Not only the graphics but the art direction of this game looks phenomenal.
Yeah, the Skellige panorama with the bridges and mountains looks like a frickin' artwork.

Although I still don't understand why they're releasing screenshots with questionable textures. Maybe they don't want to release bullshots so we won't get too excited? I imagine most people won't be able to run the game with everything at max.

Now, let's imagine @EmperorZorn's reaction...Of course we don't really need to, do we? :rofl:

Inside a dimly lit room a record of Luned Me starts spinning,
it's crackling noise solely accompanied by the sound of coffee flowing.

The silhoutte of a man gestures a barely clad maiden to depart with the coffee can and smiles contently.
He raises his cup as if to toast the vast city expanding in front of his eyes,
eyes of a believer which could not believe the events that unfolded.

A tear began to roll down his cheek and then....

He cried like a little girl, spilled his drink and knocked over half of the furniture while dancing like a brat.
Thank you, CDPR. You made me very happy.

...this is ciriously awesome.

I'm going to dance and drink coffee all night. At the same time.
Screw the carpet !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom