Screenshots

+
Where does the game save screenshots (F12)? I've taken a few but later can't find them, even though the game says "a cyberpunk picture has been taken" or something like that. I have a Cyberpunk 77 folder in my Pictures folder, but only images taken in photomode are saved there.

Where does the game save screenshots (F12)? I've taken a few but later can't find them, even though the game says "a cyberpunk picture has been taken" or something like that. I have a Cyberpunk 77 folder in my Pictures folder, but only images taken in photomode are saved there.
Possibly C:\Users\<username>\Videos\Captures ?

This is where the screenshots taken from XBox Game Bar end up.

Steam usually puts screenshots in: [path to Steam]\userdata\[your Steam ID]\760\remote\[game's ID]\screenshots
GOG Galaxy: C:\Users\[username]\Documents\GOG Galaxy\Screenshots\[game]

I'm assuming you're on Steam?

If so, to view your screenshots, you can do this:
1. Open the Steam app
2. Click the View tab
3. Click on Screenshots, which will then pull up the Screenshot Uploader
4. Click on the downward arrow at the top of the window and select Cyberpunk 2077 where it says "Show:"
5. If you then click Show On Disk, you'll now have access to all your screenshots.

Can i do some how a share from a screenshot of mine from ps4 directly into the forums here?!
I'm not familiar with Playstation OS, but you can put them on a USB device, retrieve them on your PC and "finally" share them on the forum :)
(not as easy as a PC, but possible)

Top Bottom