Jobs Support Register

Script Compilation Error with modded game

+

Algerith

Junior Member
#1
Script Compilation Error with modded game

I have no idea how to fix this.
Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2069): Unexpected end of file found after '{' at line 63

The mods that are merged are: DarkerNights, ExtendedHUD and SlotsSlotsSLOTS. There doesn't seem to be any problem with any other merged files that contain one or more of these mods, only this file.

Here is a pastebin of the entire file:
http://pastebin.com/kdFJYULa

Any help is greatly appreciated!

 

blade973

Junior Member
#3
hi guys here i have the same problem
Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2131): Unexpected end of file found after '{' at line 61

https://pastebin.com/XnsZAKHZ

i've been trying to find the right line but with no success can any one help please?

thanks.
 

stefan3372

Junior Member
#4
blade973;n9696791 said:
hi guys here i have the same problem....
There is a problem on line 2118, function declaration before { is missing. Script merger probably messed some things up

Also add } on line 318
 
Last edited:

Draconifors

Moderator
#6
justynaps;n9780531 said:
Can somebody help me with this?
All you need to do is add one } on line 1057.

Edit: Forum apparently hates codes, so I'll just send you a fixed file in PM.
 
Last edited:

Phosyrgo

Junior Member
#7
Hello all, I have been having a similar problem and would greatly appreciate some help.
The error I have been recieving is:

"Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2192): Unexpected end of file found after '{' at line 65"

Thanks!
 

Draconifors

Moderator
#8
Phosyrgo;n9819621 said:
Hello all, I have been having a similar problem and would greatly appreciate some help.
The error I have been recieving is:

"Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(2192): Unexpected end of file found after '{' at line 65"

Thanks!
We're going to need more info than that, although I can already guess you're having the same issue as justynaps above.

I'd recommend pasting your ingameMenu.ws in Pastebin and posting the link to the generated paste. That way it's easy to find the issue and, assuming it's indeed a broken function, to fix it as well.
 

Phosyrgo

Junior Member
#10
RidiculousName;n9819761 said:
We're going to need more info than that, although I can already guess you're having the same issue as justynaps above.

I'd recommend pasting your ingameMenu.ws in Pastebin and posting the link to the generated paste. That way it's easy to find the issue and, assuming it's indeed a broken function, to fix it as well.
https://pastebin.com/7PA4Z8ee
There she is in all her glory.
 

Phosyrgo

Junior Member
#12
RidiculousName;n9822301 said:
All right, found the issue.

Now that I know the forum hates code, I'll just send you a PM straight away.
Many thanks for the help, it solved the issue in question... however, there is now a new error. it reads:

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(309): Could not find function 'RefreshMainMenuAfterContentLoaded'

Would you perchance know how to fix this error as well, or should I see if it is already answered on another forum?
 

Draconifors

Moderator
#14
Phosyrgo;n9822591 said:
Many thanks for the help, it solved the issue in question... however, there is now a new error. it reads:

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(309): Could not find function 'RefreshMainMenuAfterContentLoaded'

Would you perchance know how to fix this error as well, or should I see if it is already answered on another forum?
That particular function is (or should be) located in r4guimanager.ws, under [path to Witcher 3]\content\content0\scripts\game\gui. There might a problem with that script file as well.

Here's a more likely cause of the issue, though: a Google search turned up results where players were getting that error due to FriendlyHUD. So, are you certain you've installed that mod correctly? You need to have the Unification Patch as well as FriendlyHUD itself.

Edit: Partly ninjaed.
 
#16
I get this problem
Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\player\playerinput.ws(3179): Unexpected end of file found after '{' at line 9
I would really appreciate it if someone could help me here. I really dont want to remove any of my mods ;(