Scrollbars too TINY

+
Scrollbars too TINY

It's damn near impossible to grab them, especielly in the journal. I keep grabbing and grabbing and instead just click on the quest beside it.

It's tiny everywhere, make it bleedin' wider and don't make the item next to it overlap!

---------- Updated at 02:29 PM ----------

Hmm and in one place I couldn't even rrab it at all, it was so small and kept getting the item overlap to stop me doing it.

The problem is my mouse has a wonky scrollwheel and it basically scrolls up and down at the same time (damn mmo7 mouse), so, I rely on these scrollbars more than you think. That's why this is such a pain.

Please, make them wider, and have the items to the left of it NOT overlap it so you can actually grab it.

It's damn near impossible to grab them, especielly in the journal. I keep grabbing and grabbing and instead just click on the quest beside it.

It's tiny everywhere, make it bleedin' wider and don't make the item next to it overlap!

---------- Updated at 02:29 PM ----------

Hmm and in one place I couldn't even rrab it at all, it was so small and kept getting the item overlap to stop me doing it.

The problem is my mouse has a wonky scrollwheel and it basically scrolls up and down at the same time (damn mmo7 mouse), so, I rely on these scrollbars more than you think. That's why this is such a pain.

Please, make them wider, and have the items to the left of it NOT overlap it so you can actually grab it.

+1 That's been annoying the crap out of me since I started playing this game.

+1 That's been annoying the crap out of me since I started playing this game.

What I'm wondering is how they went about when testing this. I've tried different resolutions as well but it's always the same deal. It must have been obvious the whole time that it ain't working out. I SERIOUSLY hope they fix it fast, even with a hotfix if needed.

I really have to stress this again, it's so bad it gets frustrating. I even lose the urge to play since the UI is in such a poor state :(

Top Bottom