Search engine on GWENT forums

+
Search engine on GWENT forums

Hello,
Since I have an issue regarding the installation I tried to use the search engine to find similar posts. To no avail and to my surprise since I was redirected twice to a blank page (nothing was there so nothing loaded). Is it working for you?
Thank you in advance for your replies.

Well the search function shouldn't just result in a blank page, it should actually pop up with a message saying there are no results for your search (or something to that effect), so it may be a forum issue. There are a few other threads already in the tech support thread about installation issues though.

Well the search function shouldn't just result in a blank page, it should actually pop up with a message saying there are no results for your search (or something to that effect), so it may be a forum issue. There are a few other threads already in the tech support thread about installation issues though.
I get a blank page when i try to open attachment as well (already in a post). Maybe it is only my computer? I do use adblock but on TW3 forums its fine.

Yup, there are some problems with forum search function and viewing attachments at the moment. If that "blank page" happens, sometimes refreshing the page helps. If nothing seems to happen, try refreshing two times in a row very quickly. This trick works better with attachments, not sure about the search function.

Top Bottom