Searching For A Worthy Opponent.... ad infinitum

+
Searching For A Worthy Opponent.... ad infinitum

More than half of my games this morning gets stuck at this screen (about a dozen times). Cannot (click) "Stop Searching" or go back from this screen. Have to force close and restart. If I retry after the reload, game usually found immediately.

Brenex

Forum regular
[Bug] Technical Hang while searching for a game

About 30% of the times I search for a game, the game freezes for a few seconds during the search (around second 2-3 into the search) then continues. Every time this happens, the search goes on forever, without finding a game, and the Stop Searching button does not work.

This did not happen for me before the Gold Immunity patch, and now it does for both Casual and Ranked play.

The only solution is to close the game and start it again.

Last edited:
Same here...................after 28 minutes of searching for an opponent, I did a ctrl/alt/del to close game but this has happened several times this mornning.

I have the same problem. I've noticed that when the game starts searching for an opponent, the blue circle freezes after 2 seconds, remains frozen for a few seconds more and then it resumes its spinning and the search goes on forever.

Same, sometime the game outright hang or CTD, I hope it will not reduce my rank point.

Top Bottom