Season of Griffin Daily Crown 4 times kind of a chore

+
OK, so we need to complete Daily Crown 4 times, and now it takes 24 wins to complete just one. Winning a match gets you a progress of 2 (out of 24) meaning you need to win 12 matches in a row to progress just once. Do this 4 times.

A game takes roughly 15 minutes, that is 4 matches per hour, so 3 hours to achieve 1 Daily Crown, times 4 to finish the quest, 12 hours of continuous play time winning every match. Double that if loosing. This quest feels more like a full time job than a node in the progress tree, not fun at all.

Previous system of 6/12/24 was much better for new and junior users. Making 6 and 12 daily helped them create new cards and involve and evolve in the game.

I can imagine how stupid it feels in current meta to grind 6-8 games to get 12 halves, of whom which 4 games are lost matches to obviously op decks like SK warriors or NG spy assymilate.

Yeah, good to complete all faction quests before moving on with normal quests - so you get the key extra for each quest.

I'm just completely this quest now. You definitely need to wait until the Gaunter's Ultimate Challenge quests to refresh; otherwise, it takes forever. The quest I'm really dreading is the next one in the Season of the Griffin tree, the one for winning 18 rounds by 20+ points. There doesn't seem to be any way to unlock that with normal gameplay. I suppose I'll have to sacrifice 18 games by playing all my cards in one of the rounds once my opponent decides to pass. This is going to take a while.

Last edited:
I'd much prefer developers to be consistent with their requirements to quests. What I mean is: seasonal tree of this year has this "Win 15 rounds in seasonal matches" quest yet you can do it outside of seasonal mode (and it has been like that for at least 2 months); however, quests from seasonal trees of the previous year ("Win 6 rounds in seasonal" and "Play 5 games in seasonal" respectfully) do not allow you to progress outside of seasonal mode.

The quest I'm really dreading is the next one in the Season of the Griffin tree, the one for winning 18 rounds by 20+ points. There doesn't seem to be any way to unlock that with normal gameplay.

I completed that in seasonal mode, very easy to get +20points there.

I'd much prefer developers to be consistent with their requirements to quests. What I mean is: seasonal tree of this year has this "Win 15 rounds in seasonal matches" quest yet you can do it outside of seasonal mode (and it has been like that for at least 2 months); however, quests from seasonal trees of the previous year ("Win 6 rounds in seasonal" and "Play 5 games in seasonal" respectfully) do not allow you to progress outside of seasonal mode.
those seasons must come again for seasonal quests to be done

Top Bottom