SEASON OF LOVE IS HERE!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

New season is here with a brand new seasonal mode! This month whenever you play a non-Spying unit, move a random enemy unit with the same power to the opposite side.

Here are the seasonal rewards:

The season will last till March 3rd, 2020!

Aren't those the seasonal rewards from last season (Season of the Wolf)?

EDIT: It's been fixed now.

Last edited:
Hi! Does anyone have a problem receiving quest rewards from the Dandelion Season Tree?I completed 2 so far and I didn't receive the Succubus avatar and I'm not sure about the premium Freya's blessing.(I milled a lot of carsd without checking)I tried reparing,reinstalling but the avatar just doesn't show up in the trinkets menu.

Hi! Does anyone have a problem receiving quest rewards from the Dandelion Season Tree?I completed 2 so far and I didn't receive the Succubus avatar and I'm not sure about the premium Freya's blessing.(I milled a lot of carsd without checking)I tried reparing,reinstalling but the avatar just doesn't show up in the trinkets menu.
That I've seen other reports of as well. You can report it here.

I forgot to screenshot the leaderboard because I assumed the season would end Thursday. I want to know kolemoen's incredible WL. Did anyone make a screenshot?

And why does CDPR not put the WL on playgwent as part of the leaderboards?I want to see the WL of players during past seasons.

DRK3

Forum veteran

Same here, got the notification with Succubus avatar, went to trinkets menu and it wasnt there (triple checked just to be sure)

Then i did the quest for Priscilla avatar, and didnt got any notification, even though it says completed on reward tree, and its also not on trinkets menu.

I havent logged back in, maybe its fixed with some minor patch, i'll check soon.

(EDIT) Logged in again, have the Priscilla avatar but not the succubus one now. Does anyone have this avatar in the trinkets menu or is it bugged for everyone?

Last edited:
Same here, got the notification with Succubus avatar, went to trinkets menu and it wasnt there (triple checked just to be sure)

Then i did the quest for Priscilla avatar, and didnt got any notification, even though it says completed on reward tree, and its also not on trinkets menu.

I havent logged back in, maybe its fixed with some minor patch, i'll check soon.

I have my Priscilla avatar in the trinkets, but the Succubus avatar is not there...strange...

DRK3

Forum veteran
Just did an early guide for this mode, will update it since i feel like there's plenty of strategies this mode allows that need to be found.

Duhad

Forum regular
Got to play a few fun matches of the seasonal, really nifty idea and I see allot of unique strategic possibilities! I'm hopefully between last season and this one, we will continue to see a trend of fun, unique modes that allow less used cards to see play and that require clever deck building!

Having said that I too am having issues with the rewards not being rewarded and ALLOT of client issues finding and staying in games. Seems the new update gummed up the works a bit. Hopefully we will get a technical hot fix sooner then later as I am looking forward to getting back into ranked after spending most of last month just playing Wolf Seasonal.

One of those Seasonlas that I just cannot fathom. Ranked is more of the same. At least the rewards are so not in my taste, that I don't actually have to play it to get something that I want. Thus I won't play.

One of those seasons I'll (happily) sleep through.

Top Bottom