Season of Magic is here!

+

The new season has arrived on all platforms and with it the latest Update 6.3, a new seasonal mode and new bundles in the shop.

Seasonal mode:

In this seasonal mode, once per turn, when you play a special card, spawn and play a copy of it immediately after.

Update 6.3:

This update brings the following changes:
  • Added new visuals and sound effects when removing lock and immunity status.
  • Several issues with visual effects for statuses were fixed.
  • Disabled chat on Android. We are working on fixing the chat but in the meantime we need to disable it.
  • Fixed AI crashes/discarding hand.
  • Intro Screen Battle Cries should now originate from leader position (left/right).
New bundles:

The following bundles have been added to the in-game shop on all platforms:

Season of Love bundle:

Contains:
  • Love Cardback
  • 3 seasonal avatars: Priscilla, Dandelion, Succubus
  • 4 seasonal borders: Secret Admirer, Sweet Talker, Casanova, Crimson Avenger
  • Bonus title: True Romantic
The Overgrown bundle and Earth pack help to support GWENT esports; a part of the proceeds from the pack and bundle will directly boost the prize pool for the GWENT Open 2, which takes place June 27th and 28th, 2020!

Overgrown bundle:

Contains:
  • Forgotten Board skin
  • Green Cricket skin for Arachas Queen.
Earth pack:

Contains:
  • Animated Earth border
  • Earth Elemental avatar
  • D'ao title
  • 400 Meteorite Powder

It is disappointing to see no balance changes. I think that was because of focus on new expansion. I hope it worths it.

Um, nice updates, but why do we have a "Season of Love" bundle in the shop when a "Season of Magic" bundle would make more sense?

I'm a bit confused, this is only my 2nd season.
When does the reward book for season of magic open? It does not after win in season or original.
Is there even a reward book for every season? Will the nodes i opened in Viper, still be opened when it returns?

Um, nice updates, but why do we have a "Season of Love" bundle in the shop when a "Season of Magic" bundle would make more sense?
The bundles in the store are always of past seasons, I believe from the season four months ago (Love was in February).

A Magic bundle will most likely appear in October, and this season you can unlock Magic rewards in the seasonal tree(s) in the Reward Book.

I'm a bit confused, this is only my 2nd season.
When does the reward book for season of magic open? It does not after win in season or original.
Is there even a reward book for every season? Will the nodes i opened in Viper, still be opened when it returns?

You need to update the game. The seasonal trees are all open for Magic. Viper will not be available again until 2021.

I did update the game, 138,6MB on Steam
Looks like the Steam version is broken then?
Post automatically merged:

Restarting Steam client did it, it's there now.
@ wonderboy
I know when Viper returns, you did misread the question. :)

Last edited:
I did update the game, 138,6MB on Steam
Looks like the Steam version is broken then?
Post automatically merged:

Restarting Steam client did it, it's there now.
@ wonderboy
I know when Viper returns, you did misread the question. :)

Sorry I am kinda out of it. The answer is if they let you access old trees then yes you can pick up where you left off. They could change it, but as of now the old trees will be available.

Ahh why no Vilgefortz avatar in the third reward tree? Stregobor is not an important character at all. The new packs and bundles are great by the way.

General question for the board, any mention of the next faction challenge anywhere? Twitter, Reddit, twitch, etc...?

For everyone complaining about too much NG in seasonal we finally get another Scoiatael Tier 0 format

Last edited:
Ahh why no Vilgefortz avatar in the third reward tree? Stregobor is not an important character at all.

He is a major player in the Witcher show. Probably trying to appeal more to the new players who got interested after watching.

According to the description of Meteorite Powder, it is used to buy some ornaments in the shop.
Such a shame they passed on yet another opportunity to add a few for MP...

Anyone else having trouble with installing the Android update? Tried to install twice and it didn't take both times, every time I open the app it says the game version is no longer supported.

Why the fk you reset rank after every season?

I busted my a55 to reach lvl 9 and then I got demoted to lvl 12.

So whats the point od climbi g ?

Top Bottom