Season of Magic - Quest [Play 25 Spell Cards] Not Updating

+
According to this screenshot, this node is purchased and I just played a seasonal match with several spells, but it does not update the quest. How do I proceed in the reward tree now?

Attachments

• seasonquest.png
    seasonquest.png
    979.1 KB · Views: 83
Oh, you're right! I hadn't played in a while, so I'm not up to speed with all the new rules yet. But I really like the special season rules. Thank you so much for the help and... long time no see, but nice to still find the same old faces on the forums. :)

According to this screenshot, this node is purchased and I just played a seasonal match with several spells, but it does not update the quest. How do I proceed in the reward tree now?

A little help - spell cards:
Scorch, Renew, Hanmarvyn's Blue Dream, Ragh Nar Rog, Uma's Curse, Merigold's Hailstorm, The Last Wish, Alzur's Double Cross, Bekker's Dark Mirror, Yennefer's Invocation, Sabrina's Inferno, Nekromancy, Restore, Artefact Compression, Stammelford's Tremors, Alzur's Thunder, Forbidden Magic, Runeword (some of these are faction-specific).

I am stuck at the node that asks yoy to complete 3 daily quests. I just completed one and it didnt progress. I did one yesterday too and didnt progress. Yes i have purchased the node, just need to complete 3 daily quests

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
I am stuck at the node that asks yoy to complete 3 daily quests. I just completed one and it didnt progress. I did one yesterday too and didnt progress.

The ones that award RP don't count towards the progress.

I am stuck at the node that asks yoy to complete 3 daily quests. I just completed one and it didnt progress. I did one yesterday too and didnt progress. Yes i have purchased the node, just need to complete 3 daily quests

It is working now. I just completed a "Play 60 Neutral Cards" quest for 2 RPs and the Reward Tree quest "Complete 3 Daily quest" was progressing.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
I am guessing you've played several Special cards, not Spell cards. They aren't the same. All Spells are Specials, but not all Specials are Spells.

I just want to add in case it was not brought up yet. The quest only states "Play 25 SPECIAL cards" It says nothing about playing 25 spell cards. I too have had trouble with this quest and have not tried the spell cards yet. Being as it states SPECIAL cards and not SPELL cards I do believe this is an issue that needs to be fixed to help out players. Thanks!

I just want to add in case it was not brought up yet. The quest only states "Play 25 SPECIAL cards" It says nothing about playing 25 spell cards. I too have had trouble with this quest and have not tried the spell cards yet. Being as it states SPECIAL cards and not SPELL cards I do believe this is an issue that needs to be fixed to help out players. Thanks!
Check the screenshot from the OP again - it says "Play 25 Spell Cards" - not special cards.

Top Bottom