Season of Mahakam and Update 7.4 packed with new features are here!

+
This is my 6th season of gwent and I think it is now the most balance it has ever been. There is lots of variety of decks now so I am ok with no major rebalancing actually.

No RP rewards for pro rank - That is bad and hopefully refund come soon with compensation.

New draft mode is generally good except there really need to be an entry fee and reward system. I think the old arena entry and reward system was fine.
Post automatically merged:

This is my 6th season of gwent and I think it is now the most balance it has ever been. There is lots of variety of decks now so I am ok with no major rebalancing actually.

No RP rewards for pro rank - That is bad and hopefully refund come soon with compensation.

New draft mode is generally good except there really need to be an entry fee and reward system. I think the old arena entry and reward system was fine.

First game was a ranked game and already crashed... free win for [the opponent]

On ios 13.6.1 on ipad

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess I wont be able to play Gwent anymore. Support has been removed from my phone even though I pass all the minimum requirements. Is this their way of slowly phasing out from mobile just like what they did for consoles? Hmmmm

Now works, but not counting the previous matches.
There seems to be some lag/delay; my third premium quest completed and gave the crown points but still said 3/5 in the quest log for several more minutes. Same with a daily quest update, popped up a couple minutes after the match ended.

I have the same issue with Reward Points, I received none when the season ended (I was in Pro Rank). Is that a new "feature"? or a bug?

And the seasonal bug they will fix it or will just stay in that way?

The seasonal text says "UNIT gain resilence", but artifacts are geting resilence too

I know that the team worked hard on the new journey, and in draft mode.

But letting the competitive stagnate for a month is a bad decision. It is very sad that we have to stay another month, playing with decks that we are tired of seeing.

This month Nilfgard was unplayable, and now we have another month with only five factions available to play. I haven't been so disappointed with patch notes since the second month of djkistra, when they said he was well and balanced.

First game was a ranked game and already crashed... free win for [the opponent]

On ios 13.6.1 on ipad
Second ranked game And again a free win for my opponent [ . . . ].
now even more bizarre. Opponent lost connection bit eventually a defeat popup cos i lost my connection???
This is just ridicoulous. You cant play like this , 2 games 2 losses because of technical errors on your behalf cdr.
Get your updates right, normally i would buy premium but now i hold off if the game isnt playable...

i know there is a lot of updating to do with all the different platforms butat the end of the dayits your job to do it right ...

hope pc gameplay isnt that bugged!

Last edited by a moderator:
And the seasonal bug they will fix it or will just stay in that way?

The seasonal text says "UNIT gain resilence", but artifacts are geting resilence too

This is how it was the previous time mahakam occurred. but then you had bomb heaver for the Sihil /Aglais cheese

Second ranked game And again a free win for my opponent hellghast96.
now even more bizarre. Opponent lost connection bit eventually a defeat popup cos i lost my connection???
This is just ridicoulous. You cant play like this , 2 games 2 losses because of technical errors on your behalf cdr.
Get your updates right, normally i would buy premium but now i hold off if the game isnt playable...

i know there is a lot of updating to do with all the different platforms butat the end of the dayits your job to do it right ...

hope pc gameplay isnt that bugged!
Technically, that problem isn't new to this update. When playing on PC, I've repeatedly experienced problems connecting with CDPR's servers that resulted in my opponents being given free wins, both in Ranked and less frequently, the other game modes. I'm also pretty sure that I've experienced the opposite on a number of occasions, where I'm handed a win before the game even starts.

Draft Mode took precedent over actually balancing the game. I knew it would end up like this but I'm still disappointed. Devs need to work on their priorities. The game is so ridiculously unbalanced with deck variety at an all-time low yet you chose to shift focus on an alternate mode. I just don't get it.
I don't wish to sound too critical or demanding, but I broadly agree with this assessment. I'm sure the devs have been busy with Draft Mode, but balancing is something which should be happening constantly, and the fact they've decided not to bother with it this month is really disappointing. I'll just have to take a break for November, because I can't face another month of the same decks coming up again and again. (Overwhelming Hunger! Argh! Kill me now!)

Are seasonal wins supposed to grant Saovine reward chests? I haven't seen anywhere that they don't count, but on the other hand I haven't received any. Anyone know anything about this?

Also, I do like the current season. So far, very fun.

Top Bottom