Season of Mahakam and Update 7.4 packed with new features are here!

+

nehu

Forum regular
removed arena ended with bug

i had 5 arena contracts in "tracked"

now i cant tick new ones (most likely because i cant untick previous ones)

[...]
3) Heatwave. Why does it trade 1:1 with defender? I know it's meant for artifact removal, but that card single handedly counters any deck besides miruna monsters with larvas or revenant NR. If it simply did damage against units it'd still be incredibly strong.
[...]
How is Heatwave meant as artifact removal and how does it "counter" any deck besides [...] ?
Heatwave is a 1:1 removal on a body for 10 provisions, that is a somewhat expensive way to have a blanket answer for something.
Defenders (which are 9 provision cards) force Heatwave to target them instead, that is already trading up aganst it, especially if there is something you want to shield from heatwave.
Beyond that Heatwave does not even trade 1:1 against all defenders, against the ST defender and the SY defender it trades down (massively against Javed).

There are just some cards that have too powerful effects and simply must be answered the next turn or they cause too much dmg... That's why Heatwave exists.

I just realize that I do not need to unlock all nodes in Seasonal Reward Tree to earn all cosmetic.

Normally, there is a cosmetic which can earns by unlocking all nodes in each of the Seasonal Reward Tree. e.g. Avatar or the Biggest border. However, those final avatar and border also available in shop for 400 meteorite plus additional Avatar, Border and Title, too.

So, I can skip some nodes in Reward Tree and buy the Cosmetic instead. Now I feel stupid because I unlock almost all nodes of all those 3 Reward Trees and I feel if I buy from shop then I just get duplicate. Despite that I can save 3-10 RP if I skip some nodes in 2 Reward Trees (especially the Reward Quest.

and consider that I always unlocked all nodes in the past season too. If I knew this earlier, I might be able to save like several RP ;_;

nehu

Forum regular
consider that I always unlocked all nodes in the past season too. If I knew this earlier, I might be able to save like several RP ;_;

u should consider, what will u do once all reward trees will be unlocked...

i used to save rps in that way, but now im primarily spending them in seasonal trees, as these trees are something, that wont return, other trees stay and wait for unlock

saved 3-10 rps thats just like average daily income at higher prestige levels, its marginal number

Last edited:
u should consider, what will u do once all reward trees will be unlocked...

i used to save rps in that way, but now im primarily spending them in seasonal trees, as these trees are something, that wont return, other trees stay and wait for unlock

saved 3-10 rps thats just like average daily income at higher prestige levels, its marginal number

I mean I can get all cosmetics from the season reward tree without spend RP to unlock all nodes because we can purchase the final cosmetic from shupe's shop anyway.

nehu

Forum regular
I mean I can get all cosmetics from the season reward tree without spend RP to unlock all nodes because we can purchase the final cosmetic from shupe's shop anyway.

i know, so u left few nodes to be gone and save like nothing

When they wll give the 25 rps for those playeers who reach pro?

I am still waiting for my 25 rps

DRK3

Forum veteran
Burza... Bro. I hope you get this message.

I hit 216 in pro last season, and I'm staying away from ranked this season. Why? I'll give you 3 reasons.

1) Miruna. If you're going first against a deathwish monsters deck you're 100% going to lose because of card disadvantage. It's so oppressive I stopped calling it deathwish monsters and instead call it miruna monsters.

2) Manticore. Same as above. Why should monsters get a guaranteed +50% because these cards aren't even balanced? Even without haunt to deal with that deck would be oppressive because of card advantage.

3) Heatwave. Why does it trade 1:1 with defender? I know it's meant for artifact removal, but that card single handedly counters any deck besides miruna monsters with larvas or revenant NR. If it simply did damage against units it'd still be incredibly strong.

Whenever I hit legendary in a card game a balance change gets implemented that seemingly is meant to counter my playstyle, but it ends up being broken. This is the 3rd time and I'm about to swear off card games.

Miruna and Manticore punish decks that only play individual cards, but an easy way to play around them is to use your faction 8prov tutor (Fauve, Menno, Natalis,...) to protect your engines/important units.

Monsters, and OH is very popular in the current meta, so you should definitely consider adjustments to decks for this particular matchup. Its not that bad, there are harder decks to counter.

Guest 4375874

1) Miruna. If you're going first against a deathwish monsters deck you're 100% going to lose because of card disadvantage. It's so oppressive I stopped calling it deathwish monsters and instead call it miruna monsters.

2) Manticore. Same as above. Why should monsters get a guaranteed +50% because these cards aren't even balanced? Even without haunt to deal with that deck would be oppressive because of card advantage.
If you go first and your opponent wastes an OH leader charge to take out a bronze card, that's hardly advantageous or a win. These cards don't self activate so if they use two charges already in R1 the ball is in your court. If you go up against MO...(and this isn't anything new since these aren't new cards) then these are cards you should expect but I guess because MO was out of the spotlight ppl forgot how to counter. These really aren't difficult cards to play around

I think it has more to do how red coin is overpowered with some decks. My win rate with OH and Precision Strike is much higher on red coin vs blue.

I wonder why it's called Season of the Mahakam in-game, at least in the main menu. Maybe there will be Season of the Love and Season of the Magic next year.

Top Bottom