Season of Mahakam is here!

+
Hi all. Sorry i'm new to this game. The Reward tree from this Season (Mahakam) is this only avaible until 10th December? But all the others tree around are avaible for ever?

Thanks
Greetings

The Reward tree from this Season (Mahakam) is this only avaible until 10th December?
Yes. Seasonal trees are only available for the duration of the corresponding season, but last we heard (I believe that is the latest, anyway) the same trees will be available next year when the seasons run again -- and progress will be saved from this year.

(The other trees, with the possible exception of the Year of the Wild Boar one, should be available indefinitely.)

Guest 4368268

Hope the provisions on point slam Monsters go up soon. I'm fine with pointslam being a thing (especially if its goal is to punish heavy control decks) but it feels like all the faction has rn since Arachas Queen decks died.
Doesn't matter if it's deathwish, bleeding, handbuff or obviously thrive, Yghern + Ozzrel and/or Caranthir+Living Armor is in all of them.

I'm fine with living armor because you actually pay 12 for 10 (and benefiting from that with Caranthir who is 8 seems fair) but
Yghern, Golyat, Pugo, Caldwell all have relatively low provisions because they have some sort of 'condition' but these conditions are bogus as they're so easy to circumvent (or in Golyats' case even use against your opponent)
Again, there's room for stuff like this in any meta, but rn it just feels too low risk high reward for me which I'd never consider a good thing.

Sidenote, I don't understand why Keltullis got a point boost and consequently a provision nerf, she was in a better place at 6 points for 10 provisions rather than 9 for 11 (or now 12) an engine as strong as that shouldn't have that much base strength imo.

Top Bottom