Season of Mahakam is live!

+
Season has started. The rewards for the current season are the Reward Points which you will be able to use once the seasonal trees become available.
Man, i'm new here and don't get what exactly mean season, and what i need to do.

1. I get you right, you just forgot to add tree, before launching a game, and i need to do nothing to unlock it?
2. What do you mean «reward is Reward Points»? There is something more than «win 100 ranked games» for 3 points? (and hit the Pro200, yeah)
3. Should i just spend all my RP now, or wait for season tree? I mean will i get someting exulusive, or good besides avatar and i'm lucky to have RP (i guess, after reset everybody «lucky», lol). Or, this will be content for players who end all other trees?

If you just ranked up 9 times, you got 9 reward points for completing 9 portraits.

Nope. Portraits are the reward for ranking up. There are no reward points given for ranking up. Your current rank on season end may yield some reward points for the season tree though.

There are no reward points given for ranking up.
When you finish a rank, you complete a portrait, when you complete a portrait, you fulfill a contract, when you fulfill a portrait contract, you get a reward point.
Or in short: When you finish a rank, you get a reward point.

When you finish a rank, you complete a portrait, when you complete a portrait, you fulfill a contract, when you fulfill a portrait contract, you get a reward point.
Or in short: When you finish a rank, you get a reward point.

Then I am apparently the victim of a bug. I did get definitely no reward points when claiming the rewards for the contracts. The reward message only stated the avatar as reward and my reward point counter remained the same. I checked it on multiple rankups.

Then I am apparently the victim of a bug. I did get definitely no reward points when claiming the rewards for the contracts. The reward message only stated the avatar as reward and my reward point counter remained the same. I checked it on multiple rankups.
If that really happens, then yes, that is a bug.

I just checked the contract screen. There is no reward apart from the avatar for ranking up. Other contracts show the reward points.

Anyway, as for now, playing Ranked means playing against "Reveal" NG or Eitne Artifact "control".... Ton of fun in perspective.... :(

Can you let us know what the actual season rewards are? i.e. how many reward points can we get and how.
It just seems a lot of informational stuff is missing from HC right now and there is no way to easily tell what you can actually get from participating in the ranked seasons; in the old Gwent that was clear from the reward trees but now I just have no idea because its been removed from the game.

So still no clarification on the rewards? Really CDPR?

If I understand the intention, the season reward tree opens at the end of the season (so you can spend reward points earned during/end the season on that seasons map)

Can you let us know what the actual season rewards are? i.e. how many reward points can we get and how.
It just seems a lot of informational stuff is missing from HC right now and there is no way to easily tell what you can actually get from participating in the ranked seasons; in the old Gwent that was clear from the reward trees but now I just have no idea because its been removed from the game.

Feels empty ....to play ranked without knowing ....

Feels empty ....to play ranked without knowing ....

One of the many reasons I just stopped playing Gwent until CDPR gets their shit together. I can't believe they are caling this a full release after two years of Beta. Beta that had nothing to do with what we got in HC.

I have been at polish CDPR forum where, thanks to google translate, I managed to find some information that is more informative than what Vattier provided us with. According to community manager Alicja;

1) The reward tree wont be available prior console release.
2) The reward tree reset monthly. This means that Mahakam tree wont unlock this season, (It disappears at the begining of December)
3) The season tree wont reset in general. If during a given season you have used rewards point to partially/fully unlock the tree, it will remain unlocked 12 months thereafter, at the begining of new season. (I.e no new rewards at the begining of each season, once a reward tree has been unlocked.

Vattier, can you confirm ?

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I am having some problems in understanding exactly how to enter/join/play this Season of Mahkam. When I play gwent there is nothing to click or instructions on how to enter.

Thank you

Hello everyone. I am having some problems in understanding exactly how to enter/join/play this Season of Mahkam. When I play gwent there is nothing to click or instructions on how to enter.

Thank you
You just play Ranked and thats about it. At the end of the season you'll earn rewards based on your rank. Goodluck

DRK3

Forum veteran
So, when are we getting the season of mahakam tree unlocked? When the season of mahakam is over? Unless December's season is also Season of Mahakam, which i doubt...

So, when are we getting the season of mahakam tree unlocked?

The devs already stated that won't happen because it wouldn't be fair to the console users. Next season is the first one that will be unlocked.

Top Bottom