Season of the Bear is coming!

+
Why Roche again? Really? At least put a different one, not the same of Jan. Come on... Change it!

Ahm, how about Eredin unmasked? :D

TV_JayArr;n10571802 said:
I started with 1/2 of my MMR from the previous season. Is that intended? If I recall it correctly one started with 1/3 since the transition to 1 month long seasons.

Yes, all players start with ½ of their ranking points from the previous season.

but doesnt that mean we miss out on all the rank up rewards we would get if we started from rank 1? :(

Gattz;n10583382 said:
but doesnt that mean we miss out on all the rank up rewards we would get if we started from rank 1? :(

You will still receive the border/avatar, but not the extra kegs or materials.

Gattz;n10583382 said:

Yes, that assumption is correct. There are no retroactive rewards.

Roi_Barbichette;n10572862 said:
You're right. The ones who fought hardly during the "difficult" season 4 to reach rank 20, will get no portrait this season...Not really motivating... I don't really see CDPR point here. This is just a portrait, of course, so it's not a big deal. But this is still disappointing.

Same thoughts here. The biggest motivation to climb the ladder where always the Portraits (at least for me). That we get only one portrait from only two month before is a bit dissapointing. I hope this will change for the upcoming months. One or two completly new portraits every month shouldn't be that big of a deal.

I hope in the future, that CDPR will give us a way to earn the Avatars that we missed, would be really awesome, Dagon fhtagn:(.

The change in avatar rewards for this season is a step in the right direction, and an improvement that was long over due. Getting avatar rewards as I have said several times before for rank 20 and avatar unlocks for ending a season in the top 10,000 players on the leader board were too difficult. I'm not sure if this new plan of avatar rewards is ideal, but it is still better than before IMO. I don't want avatar rewards locked for many players (rank 20 and top 10,000 players unlocks). I myself was always stuck on rank 19, and the long grinds were fruitless to reach 20. I never fooled myself into thinking I would get in the top 10,000 players; I might as well try to win money from lottery tickets with those odds. I am however rather disappointed that we can only obtain 1 avatar unlock for this season.

Last edited:
Awards in the bear season are a big joke. Vernon needs to be changed + add some additional avatar for R20 or top 10,000.

Goro123;n10596312 said:
I hope in the future, that CDPR will give us a way to earn the Avatars that we missed, would be really awesome, Dagon fhtagn:(.

I think they've said previously that the avatars are going to rotate after a certain amount of time; probably once they've run out of good ideas for new ones.

What happened to the three avatars that were listed for this season that used to be viewable on the trinkets page? Foltest, Harald, and Calviet?

Xilocaina;n10642941 said:
What day this season will end? The last season was a month, this one has already surpass that, anyone know?

how has it already been one month plus? It has barely been 20 days.

Xilocaina;n10642941 said:
What day this season will end? The last season was a month, this one has already surpass that, anyone know?

Actually the opposite is true. The last season lasted from February 9th to February 28th, only 20 days and many complained about it, rightly so in my opinion. This season hopefully will last the full month, which means there should be at least another week or so to go.

Top Bottom