SEASON OF THE BEAR IS HERE!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

New season is here with a brand new seasonal mode! This month after the mulligan phase Banish both players decks. Whenever a card appears in any deck, Banish it.

This season will last till April 2nd 10am CEST!

I'm so glad it's not just a repeat of the last Bear seasonal, for the sake of veteran players.
This sounds more spicy and interesting anyway.

MrMida

Forum veteran
I have a question. I did not play last bear season so I didn't get carback or frame from last year. Does it mean I miss them forever?
If I had to guess, you can buy the OG Bear cardback when the shop rotates it in. Right now you can buy the ornament pack for last Cat Season, so sooner or later you'd be able to buy the Bear pack.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Its good that you made a new mode instead of repeting last year's... except this mode seems super basic, easily the most basic of all seasonal modes, while at least last year's bear mode had some flavour.

I have a question. I did not play last bear season so I didn't get carback or frame from last year. Does it mean I miss them forever?

It was told, that we can finish those Reward Trees in the next year. Our progress is saved and so. I did not finished all of the trees because of that. And now we have a brand new Reward Tree and my progress and the opportunity to finish those trees are gone. How can I trust CDPR if such things happen? I really love this game, never stopped playing (not even in the worst of times), spend money and now I feel cheated. CDPR did not keep his word and so I lost the opportunity to claim the borders from those trees. I'm very dissapointed now...

It was told, that we can finish those Reward Trees in the next year. Our progress is saved and so. I did not finished all of the trees because of that. And now we have a brand new Reward Tree and my progress and the opportunity to finish those trees are gone. How can I trust CDPR if such things happen? I really love this game, never stopped playing (not even in the worst of times), spend money and now I feel cheated. CDPR did not keep his word and so I lost the opportunity to claim the borders from those trees. I'm very dissapointed now...
I wonder why can't they just leave same reward trees and put new ones in Year of the Rat branch. It seems so logical and simple.

Nerys

Forum regular
I wonder why can't they just leave same reward trees and put new ones in Year of the Rat branch. It seems so logical and simple.
If they are going to change to 1 tree per season for cardback and border then why not create 2nd tree with rewards from the last year (border + cardback)? There were always 2 trees so there is place for that in reward book.

The best change is that i don't have to play seasonal mode at all to complete the seasonal tree. I never cared for seasonal modes outside of maybe playing a few games for fun.

Is there only 1 intended Season Tree and was there only 1 Tree last year ?
(I am asking because this breaks the conventions of the last seasonals and since the seasonal trees passed by on my end until the Season of Mahakam).

Same. I skipped some seasonal trees, 'cause I didn't have enough time to unlock them. Was hoping to be able to unlock them later. And now Burza says, 'Sorry about that'. Oh, and now we're getting less meteorite powder, and my cards are auto milling... What can I say... good job, Gwent Team. More money for you, less cosmetics for players I guess. Makes me sad.

Same. I skipped some seasonal trees, 'cause I didn't have enough time to unlock them. Was hoping to be able to unlock them later. And now Burza says, 'Sorry about that'. Oh, and now we're getting less meteorite powder, and my cards are auto milling... What can I say... good job, Gwent Team. More money for you, less cosmetics for players I guess. Makes me sad.
It'll only result in more money for them if they don't end up alienating the rest of their remaining players through such bad decisions.

I am so confused right now. So there is only one seasonal tree. It also does not show the cardback in the final chest as it used to but only if you hover over Ivo's face - very strange change.
But what confuses and also pisses me the most is that there are NOT last year's seasonal trees anymore. They freaking said (even want to say promised) not to worry if we dont unlock all at once that they will rotate back... NEXT YEAR.

I am extremelly pissed and dissapointed at them for the lack of communication towards us!!! What are they trying to achieve with this? Why do they lie?

RANT ON

I saved my Reward Points, because I had a two years plan for the Seasonal Trees. And why? Because they said, the Seasonal Trees are coming back and our progress will be saved.

Progress of the trees will carryover for next year.

And now the answer is: "Sorry, it was a year ago, our plans have changed" Do you think it is correct? Is it the way how long time players/veterans should be treated? I'm really angry now...because I could have filled ALL the Seasonal Trees, but they said it is not necessary, they are coming back. Now I lost almost all the borders, because my plan was to get the cardbacks and THIS YEAR the borders. Now If I want those borders I have to pay REAL money in the shop...this is what CDPR do with players with more than 2700 hrs of playtime? Players who spent money to support the game? Players who stood up for the game during the toughest times? This is our "reward"? I did not care about climbing Ranked or reach Pro Rank. I played this game for fun and for completing achievements like filling the Reward Trees. With this horrible decision CDPR took away both from me...I don't feel atm, that I want to play this game.
I never played any card game...only GWENT because of the Witcher lore. But atm I seriously thinking about quitting the game...Thank you CDPR...

RANT OFF

Top Bottom