Season of the Cat starts!

+

The Season of the Cat has begun and Update 9.4 is live.

Check out all changes in game.

Seasonal modes in October
05.10. - 12.10. Battle Rush
  • Both players have just 8 seconds to complete their turn and 15 seconds to complete the redrawing phrase.
12.10. - 19.10. Seesaw
  • On the end of the player's turn: Damage player's odd power units by 1, Boost player's even power units by 1
19.10. - 28.10. Switcheroo
  • After two turns players switch hands.
Patch notes: Link
This season is planned to end on October 28th, 10:00 a.m. CET.

Last edited:
That's a short season. But it brings Battle Rush! :D
There's a national holiday at the start of November in Poland, so it might be a complication. And I guess new Journey will make more sense at the end of October, than at the start of November?

DRK3

Forum veteran
Really strange we get such a short season... My guess is wel'll get some sort of halloween event at the end or shorthly before the season ends.

Also, i really hate to get my favourite seasonal right with the expansion, i would much prefer to get it on a "boring" week so i can fully devote to it.

Really strange we get such a short season... My guess is wel'll get some sort of halloween event at the end or shorthly before the season ends.

Also, i really hate to get my favourite seasonal right with the expansion, i would much prefer to get it on a "boring" week so i can fully devote to it.
Me, in other hand, since i play in mobile and batlle rush ins unplayable in mobile i am glad it is in the first week.

I am also glad this seasonal its short, so if need a balance fix for the new cards its come quikly

Maybe because the next Journey Character* is part of the Saovine Event.

Just a "wild" guess and it also would be a shame not to use the OB Saovine Voicelines again, heck maybe we'll even get a remake (or something similar) of the OB mode because Burza already mentioned a while ago that they're working on a Halloween Event and since they are also working on project Golden Necker it doesn't seem that unrealistic that they release a Singleplayer Event.
h_IpjWP21Uaqv97QyuXSLSsxA_50LHNbqeHwfe92ASA.jpg

DRK3

Forum veteran
Well, my new life is hunting players on seasonal using the Kelly Sabbath deck and make their lifes miserable.
And just pointslam monster decks too, because brainless metadecks are no fun and deserve to be crushed too.
Literally all my decks for this mode are called 'Monster Hunter' and i dont care if i lose against all others.

I dont enjoy being toxic... in general.
But i LOVE being toxic to toxic players, and overall just playing anti-meta, in all modes.

I will taunt after pratically every move, usually destroying or banishing one of their units, not to piss them off (well, that too) but so they understand i know exactly what they will play and my entire deck is designed to counter their every move. So this time, the pressure's on them and they taste their own poison.

Also, before anyone defends Kelly decks as "smart" and requiring strategy... that was very true... WAS, it isnt anymore.
I have to give credit to Kelly as one of the most interesting cards, and this can be seen by how long it took to figure out Kelly decks, much much longer than almost all other cards. But by now, pro players and meta teams have perfected, everyone has seen it and how it should be used and that skill is no longer necessary to pilot the deck in most cases.

(Sorry for the statement turned rant, but i have no intentions of hiding my 'not so nice' side :shrug:)

Well, my new life is hunting players on seasonal using the Kelly Sabbath deck and make their lifes miserable.
And just pointslam monster decks too, because brainless metadecks are no fun and deserve to be crushed too.
Literally all my decks for this mode are called 'Monster Hunter' and i dont care if i lose against all others.

I dont enjoy being toxic... in general.
But i LOVE being toxic to toxic players, and overall just playing anti-meta, in all modes.

I will taunt after pratically every move, usually destroying or banishing one of their units, not to piss them off (well, that too) but so they understand i know exactly what they will play and my entire deck is designed to counter their every move. So this time, the pressure's on them and they taste their own poison.

Also, before anyone defends Kelly decks as "smart" and requiring strategy... that was very true... WAS, it isnt anymore.
I have to give credit to Kelly as one of the most interesting cards, and this can be seen by how long it took to figure out Kelly decks, much much longer than almost all other cards. But by now, pro players and meta teams have perfected, everyone has seen it and how it should be used and that skill is no longer necessary to pilot the deck in most cases.

(Sorry for the statement turned rant, but i have no intentions of hiding my 'not so nice' side :shrug:)
I completely agree, I think Ciri Dash should be completely reworked too or removed from the game.
It's just stupid. 1000% toxic deck.

Anyone else is having trouble with the ciri quest: play 15 witchers? I have the mission bought in the book but it doesn't appear as an active mission

Top Bottom