Season of the Draconid begins!

+

The Season of the Draconid has begun and Update 9.2 is live.

Check out all changes in game right now!

Seasonal modes in August:
03.08. - 10.08. Entrench
  • Each played unit has resilience.
10.08. - 17.08. Plus One
  • Whenever you play a unit, spawn a 1-power copy of it at the end of it's row.
17.08. - 24.08. Trial of the Grasses
  • Whenever a unit appears on the board, damage it by 2 then boost it by 4. If it's a Witcher, the damage is not dealt.
24.08. - 02.09. Irresistible Attraction
  • Whenever you play a non-Spying unit, move a random enemy unit with the same power to the opposite side.
Patch notes: Link
This season is planned to end on September 2nd, 10:00 a.m. CEST.

And no Patience is a Virtue either. :cry:

Well, I will complete the last seasonal tree even if it takes me till the very last hour. At least I won't need to win any seasonal matches, only play them and win rounds. I don't like any of those four modes.

I want that dragon cardback, and those dragon avatars. :D

Edit: Okay, Entrench is pretty fun with Assimilate Enslave 6.

Last edited:
Is there a reason the Season of the Draconid Card Back is not available for purchase like the previous ones, from Viper, Magic and Griffin? Would really like to be able to complete my collection and save points for the other reward trees.

Last edited:
I wonder why this reason ends on a Thursday. Means two extra days compared to normal, which is welcome considering the seasonal trees were made with Battle Rush in mind (need to play so many seasonal games) but also curious.

Trial of the Grasses is so much more tolerable, and even actually fun, than Plus One was. I still have one "win in seasonal: quest left, but with this mode I can do it without it becoming a chore.

No idea whether my deck is any real good, but it's fun to play and I only need to win rounds rather than matches anyway. :D
Ought to also get some nice progress in the "Play Witchers X times" contract.

Edit: Well, it seems to be a genuinely good deck. So far only Yrden has beaten it. :cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom