Season of the Draconid

+

New, fiery season has begun! In this month’s seasonal mode you will have only 8 seconds to complete your turn... no roping allowed!

Season of the Draconid will last until Thursday, August 29th, 10am CEST.

Hello, the idea of fast rounds is pretty cool, BUT: It's impossible to play a round if you want to use Leader or a card that pulls another card or usual has implemented an animation, because the animation of all combined (if you want to use two cards that have them) took that fucking long, so that to play them in the round with some card animations is not possible. So also fast animation or no delay is necessary!!!

The lag in this game is terrible at the best of times but it is just game-breaking when you are penalised by this fact in a time-based seasonal gimmick... in a turn-based digital card game. No matter how fast I play cards, certain animations eat up precious seconds and have lost games due to technical issues completely out of my hands. Would be nice if there was some sort of server-side solution for laggy clients. If this doesn't change. this is one season I'm going to have to skip.

A. Turn off ALL visual perks like animations and play with the lowest possible quality
B. Play a SIMPLE deck with no more than 1 to 1 interaction per card played
C. Better choose the Usurper as your Leader so you do not loose time using his ability... :cry:

Ah, now that's a season I like. :p

I think my main deck would work great in the seasonal mode, as I have no time-consuming turns. Need to try it out.

Guest 4367062

Can’t play any type of Syndicate Bounty deck! LOL INTENSE!
Post automatically merged:

Wow. After a few games in this mode I'm out of breath because it's nuts!
Same lol

I love this season but using leader is definitely an issue!

I imagine it being extremely tough on console too with the targeting

Total shit, Not fun at all. Can't even play my cards properly. It's too damn fast.
Post automatically merged:

The new seasonal mode is literally unplayable. I played with Brouver and you have no chance to play the leader and a card in the same turn. Lost 3 games already, that I would have won because of this. While the animations play the timer should stop.
Exactly, Its unplayable.

Last edited:

Guest 4330748

I like it, playing the leader or decks that consume time is part of the challenge, play with a minimum of interractions, and try to think while your opponent is playing

I actually like it. playing that fast doesnt bother me at all, it's close to my usual tempo and I dont have to wait for sleepers. only thing is that the leader animations take forever. it's not very amusing constantly muzzeling 2p cards lmao

I made a point slam Skellige deck. It works...ofc the leader is Harald...I only need to click him once...

Damm! I love this season mode so much! Fast paced so no boring game. Even the consequent misplays made this fun! Thanks CDPR!

Yeah, this seasonal mode is broken. You can't even play cards normally because the game is too slow.

Top Bottom