Season of the Dryad is here!

+
Hmm... "will today be good day?". And yesterday I saw RED comments, shared on Reddit, that clearly indicated an update video might be coming. I guess we'll see.

After all these unsuccessful patches and their refusal to take feedback to heart I've stopped getting my hopes up.
They make these sorts of tweets time and time again even though the patches themselves fail to balance anything whatsoever.
The top tier lists look about the same with a new coat of paint that is a new leader ability (bigger points). I'm not convinced this time will be any different.
The Shieldwall fiasco showed such a fundamental misunderstanding of their own game, I don't see how this time it'll suddenly be different.

rrc

Forum veteran
After all these unsuccessful patches and their refusal to take feedback to heart I've stopped getting my hopes up.
They make these sorts of tweets time and time again even though the patches themselves fail to balance anything whatsoever.
The top tier lists look about the same with a new coat of paint that is a new leader ability (bigger points). I'm not convinced this time will be any different.
The Shieldwall fiasco showed such a fundamental misunderstanding of their own game, I don't see how this time it'll suddenly be different.
But have you noticed that SW is no where to be found (or very very rarely?) All I face is SK BS over and over again in ranked. It is infuriating how bloody strong SK is. Hopefully, 4th time is the charm and may be this time they will properly balance SK (either nerf them to be in-line with every thing else or buff everything else in-line with SK).

Called it.

Top Bottom