Season of the Elf and Update 8.4 are LIVE!

+
I am prestige 9 (saying this because in seasonal normaly you play against the same prestige) and using a Lippy deck where i can win almost all the matches.

As usually i see a lot of NG in seasonal, and they are not enought to beat my deck (of course, sometimes i lose, speacially if i dont get some cards at the beginning)

may I see your decklist?
my last attempts to modify Lippy deck to make it more stable, not easily brick is remove the three trio, >> https://www.playgwent.com/en/decks/70bde90068bb1da8823d6e7e557ec8c3

however, it's not strong enough to beat NG especially when they steal Cerys and use it on Range row at R3 with Centerella copy Ursine Ritual ability.

Battle Rush is great, but without the ability to disable/speed up card animations (especially leader abilities cooldown!) I've made too many mistakes to really enjoy it... :(

Battle Rush is great, but without the ability to disable/speed up card animations (especially leader abilities cooldown!) I've made too many mistakes to really enjoy it... :(

That's part of the fun! You make mistakes, your opponent makes mistakes... It keeps things interesting. I've won a few games because my opponent was in such a hurry to play out their combo that they didn't realize I'd passed the round, proceeded to play an extra card when they'd already won, and gave me card advantage in R3. :p

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
The game straight-up screws you over sometimes in Battle Rush, because the animations are so slow, and the responsiveness is also terrible at times (and usually when it matters the most).

They really need to fix those issues to make the mode -- and the game in general, but the issue is magnified with the short timer -- smoother and better to play.

Top Bottom