Season of the Elves has started!

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED
Season of the Elves has started!

Zyvik once told Ciri: “We were ordered to round them up, but how do you catch an elf? It's like trying to catch the wind.” And thus said, we would like to introduce the new ranked season- Season of the Elves!

Make sure that you check the rewards that you, Aen Seidhe and Aen Elle, will fight for :

Let the dance begin!

Last edited:
So usually I am content to finish in top 10000, but this time I'll grind to death to get the Wardancer title!

Last edited by a moderator:
TV_JayArr;n10736261 said:
Again neither balancing nor a new avatar to achieve? What is this?
This is only the announcement for the new season. Bugfixes and Balance changes are always in the "Patch is now available!" announcment, which hasn't appeared yet. So we don't know it yet.

Furthermore we know:
8. When will all the other cards from the Mid-Winter update become premium?

A: They are coming in April, I'm almost done with Pavko
Which could either be the patch at the start or end of this season.

Last edited:
Gotta get into the top 1000 again to get the title named after the most balanced card in Gwent. YAY!

Adzikov to become the Queen of the Elves... :stoptrolling:

Happy Imma finally get me the Iorveth shiny Avatar. Want it to have it for months now.

Dwarfs were OP, next season was Mahakam Season, Bears were OP, next season Bear season, last season Elves were OP now it's Elves season, next season Machines or Viper Witcher season :D

Just great.
Once upon a time there was a brilliant idea to have an avatar which only good players can get so the others may fear when they see it.
Now every avatar will be given basically for free!
If you make game easy for neophytes - fine.
But give stronger players some reason to play ranked.

VladAtheris;n10737241 said:
I'm laughing my ass off at these borders. I thought the bear was bad but this is just hilarious. Weren't elves supposed to be highly deadly killers who hate humans?

I don't know what's wrong with you. The borders are gorgeous - especially the ones for Top 10k and higher, which wasn't the case in almost every other season, I always considered them as too crammed.
You know that the term 'elve' doesn't equal 'bloodthirsty Scoia'tael', even in relation to the witcher universe.
Elves are highly sensual creatures living in the woods and the Top 100 title seems to be related to Francesca, thus the borders are perfectly fitting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean people can dislike design of one series of borders or another, I am not delighted by either these or bears, but that doesn't mean there is downward spiral or anything, Mahakam set was far better than Wild Hunt one, and first two sets were worst of them all in my opinion, since art style and combinations weren't matured yet.

Dragon set is really insanely awesome, would like them to come back at some point, Golden Dragon is sick border while the one below is almost as good.

I don't know what to think about cycling the sets, personally would love to get me some dragons, but again, exclusivity they entailed when the were released should be preserved at least a little.

No content, and no balance to clearly problematics cards and archetipes ? (I'm talking to you, wardancers!), so, it's EXACTLY the same thing as last month? Bye guys, see you all in the nxt month, I guess...

Top Bottom