Season of the Viper is ending soon!

+
Season of the Viper is ending soon!

Our journey alongside the witchers from the School of the Viper slowly draws to an end - the current season will finish on Wednesday, May 30th, at 10 AM CEST!

The season end rewards will be distributed shortly after, and a new magical season will follow.

As a reminder, here’s what the witchers have prepared for you this month:

True, it has just begun, but I havent played that much ranked, *cough,cough* Brouver/Nova,alchemy nilfgaard *cough,cough*.
Got to rank 17, with my Armored Nova deck, then been playing arena and casual.
Hope this season ends soon so we can have the annoying nilfgaard and swarm tael patched, too bad its only 16.5.

Wow time flies. I could have sworn the season just started? Anyway the title turned me off this season. Strangly enough though I have run into few viper witcher decks. Only played to rank 17 this season though. Had a nice amount of deck variety this season, I think most had grown tired of the meta and decided to get creative, not sure if it's the same higher though.

is this season over soon?
it's wrong.
this season has been already over.
because nothing is changed for three months.

I have a question: Do we got the balance patch on 22nd May and then we have one more week to play? Because I don't play Ranked but after the patch I want to climb a little.

Gamer_Matt;n10947179 said:
True, it has just begun, but I havent played that much ranked, *cough,cough* Brouver/Nova,alchemy nilfgaard *cough,cough*.
Got to rank 17, with my Armored Nova deck, then been playing arena and casual.
Hope this season ends soon so we can have the annoying nilfgaard and swarm tael patched, too bad its only 16.5.

How about Henselt machines and Crach greatsword? If Brouver swarm and alchemy need to be patched then so is Henselt and greatsword.

Mollybal;n10963580 said:
Will rewards be handed out before Golden Keg Week ends?

The season end rewards will be distributed shortly after

so I would think they will. From what I remember the previous season's rewards were out within a few hours after the season ended.

Top Bottom