SEASON OF THE VIPER IS HERE!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

New season is here with a brand new seasonal mode! This month whenever a unit is damaged by another unit or itself, give the damaged unit Bleeding with a duration equal to the damage amount. Whenever a unit is boosted by another unit or itself, give the boosted unit Vitality with a duration equal to the boost amount.

This season will last till June 2nd 10am CEST!

It's quite appropriate that a banisher banishes Gwent game with hardcore bugs this season

Guest 4398794

Clear winner of this season is Skellige

Great Sword.
[ . . . ]
Gota love this balancing

Why? I don't find great sword great it's easy to counter. Oooo big boost must be powerful, not

Npl11

Forum regular
The winner is Nilfgaard's Thirsty Dame, because anytime one of your units gets boosted it receives vitality, or damaged it gets bleeding, so it gets an attribute.
So this seasonal mode is very centered around Masquerade Ball.

(tired sigh)

DRK3

Forum veteran
There are several different strategies, all around massive boosting and vitality, so the one true must-have card for this mode is, once again, Yrden a.k.a. Purple Igni :shrug:

Personally, im using a MO swarm deck, with Yen to boost all units by 4(2 from boost, 2 from vitality), then a finishing Yrden to reset all the boosts i gave the opponent, plus his... :cool:

Last time the season was around i finished it 100%. Now one season tree is missing around 9 nodes and one is missing like 30. Is this a bug or is it intentional?

Well season of the Viper may be here, but it's not playable... tried two games too many bugs to finish either!

Clear winner of this season is Skellige

Great Sword.
[ . . . ]
Gota love this balancing
NG just going to lock or copy it or poison it
Post automatically merged:

The winner is Nilfgaard's Thirsty Dame, because anytime one of your units gets boosted it receives vitality, or damaged it gets bleeding, so it gets an attribute.

(tired sigh)
Yeppppp NG is pretty much strong 2nd or 1st everyyyyy seasonal mode...

I wish we didn't have to grind seasonal for quests. Last one was idiotic assimilate abuse, this one is thirsty dame abuse. And the rewards book is telling me to win 15 seasonal rounds. Who has the patience to grind against nilfgaard abuse all day? And who thought it would be fun?

Oh great, more seasonal trees for which there is no way to get enough Reward Points to complete. Fun...

Oh great, more seasonal trees for which there is no way to get enough Reward Points to complete. Fun...
I started last season with ~50 RP and finished it with ~70 RP. I fully completed 2 seasonal trees. And in the 3rd one I opened the last node to get the card back. And I was playing ~4 matches per day.

(tired sigh)
Has the thirsty Dame been bugged for you? Anytime myself and my opponent get into an "infinite" thirsty Dame boost, my game freezes.

Can't find a thread addressing this yet, but they have to know it's happening.

Top Bottom