Season of the Wild Hunt has begun

+
Disagree - some seasonal modes really favour a certain faction or two, but most allow all factions to pull something of, and there's certain room for creativity and diversity, at least to do something different from standard.

A lot of players are like you, condescending regarding seasonal modes, and they dont want to commit much effort to it. The result is a mode where usually there is even less diversity than standard modes, however that doesnt mean those popular factions are clearly superior, the seasonal modes i've often enjoyed the most are the ones where i pick a neglected faction and can do better than the popular one without necessarily countering it - they are not worse in any way, maybe they're just less obvious.
Where did I say I'm not committing into these modes myself? To have a realistic view on what is actually happening does not make one the very same. As for being condescending - only in case of the general trend and mindset of the masses.

Honestly, it does not matter if you or me or anyeone else from these forums likes to shine as being the creative mind as long as out there the great majority of players just want to hustle out some wins. You are of course correct - most factions can indeed shine in these modes. And yes, some like to play around and come up with new setups. The majority however - as i wrote in my previous post, they will simply go for the fastest, easiest and most effective netdeck. Nothing new here.

I have the same issue on the Wild Hunt Navigator title. I created a ticket and the auto message said that it may take a couple of weeks for support to get back on me.

I was able to reach Rank 0 relatively easy the previous 2 seasons that came before Wild Hunt (Cat and Mahakam seasons) but not this season... mostly due to me trying out fun decks rather then going in for just wins, but when most people play purely to win that won't get you far lol. And I actually wanted that tittle cuz it sounds cool. Sort of liberating to know that it doesn't make any difference since it's bugged. :p

Top Bottom