Season of the Wild Hunt has started

+

Seasonal modes in December
07.12. - 14.12. Patience is a virtue!
  • At the start of your turn, transform all cards in your hand into random ones that cost 1 provision more
14.12. - 21.12. Dual Casting
  • Once per turn, when you play a special card, spawn and play a copy of it immediately
21.12. - 28.12. Power Shift
  • At the start of the match, set the power of every unit in your starting deck to its Provision Cost
28.12. - 04.01. Battle Rush
  • Both players have just 8 seconds to complete their turn and 15 seconds to complete the redrawing phrase
04.01. - 13.01. Seesaw
  • On the end of the player's turn: Damage player's odd power units by 1, Boost player's even power units by 1
Patch notes: Link
This season is planned to end on January 13th, 10:00 a.m. CET.

Patience & Power Shift are 2 of my favourite game modes so it's nice to see them this month.
I'm disappointed by the lack of Ornaments being made available for MP this month, but I guess the upcoming Winter/Christmas stuff will likely make up for it...

Those NR changes are nowhere near enough, what's stopping people from running mages, 2 provision? lul

DRK3

Forum veteran
The nerf to Fucusya is probably still not enough to stop it from being auto include in SK...

However, it's actually a buff for the current seasonal mode, Patience is a Virtue. Fucusya at 14pr, the only other unit at 14 is Viy, then a few scenarios, its a very small pool at 14 so the odds of getting her are quite high! I know i will try to take advantage of this for sure.

Is anyone else finding their level dropping to 7 for some unknown reason and then not being able to interact with most of the reward book?

DRK3

Forum veteran
Patience is a Virtue is a lot of fun, i just dont like the players that dont embrace the chaos and try to control it, with stuff like Tactical Decision Ball spam (awful) or giant deck PM Erland (not as bad). Or those going for Resilience with Ciri Novas and Shupes.

But what i REALLY wish is to take things up a notch, and combine PiaV seasonal with my other favourite seasonal: Battle rush, so we only had 8 seconds after all the cards in hand transform, now that would be so much fun! :oops:

That would be awesome, I would love to try it! On the other hand, I can only imagine the forfeit rates ;)

But what i REALLY wish is to take things up a notch, and combine PiaV seasonal with my other favourite seasonal: Battle rush, so we only had 8 seconds after all the cards in hand transform, now that would be so much fun!
Agreed, that sounds like it would be super fun. I'm sure it would be frustrating at times, too, because it would be impossible to weigh one's options especially with cards that are unfamiliar (like cards that nobody ever plays) -- but fun regardless. :D

Top Bottom