SEASON OF THE WILD HUNT IS HERE!

+
The season is still going on (until 9th January).

Very nice it is... And the seasonal mode is where then??? Maybe it vanished just as the snowman... And who knows, maybe it reappears just as mysteriously as him?
Post automatically merged:

I want that cardback ! :D

Which one? The seasonal or the 2 yule ones (I have but one of those)... Gladly would give you all of them, if I could, I'm not after cosmetics... :-/

Ranked still works fine for me, though the seasonal mode has vanished from my game as well.
(Never played it anyway so I'm not gonna bother trying to fix it.)
Verify/repair did indeed bring back seasonal.

Last edited:
The season will last till January 9th 2020, 10am CET!

In play game screen said the season of wild hunt remaining 28days which is different from the date above. If it is 28 days left then it would last until 12th January, not 9th January (which is 25 days left). Therefore, it might be either the on screen in game remaining days is incorrect or the statement above might typo.

Does anyone know where I can confirm this? The problem is I need about 107rps to fulfill Seasonal Tree. My current farming rate is 4rp / days (6 wins + well rest bonus + 2rp from daily quest) which seems sufficient for 28days left.

but if it is 23, then I'm in short of 15rp. which means I need 15x12 games win more (12 game win = half journey level = 1rp) -- 180 games win. If I plan it earlier, I can play 7.82 or 8 more game win each days. but if I know it later, it will be a terrible grind eg. 24 game win for 7days and a half. This will be less due to I will get Journey Quest for today and next 2 weeks, RPs from level up and some contracts. But still, I want to plan ahead to prevent I sad at the end of month later when I realize I can't unlock it due to I have not enough time to grind.

In play game screen said the season of wild hunt remaining 28days which is different from the date above. If it is 28 days left then it would last until 12th January, not 9th January (which is 25 days left). Therefore, it might be either the on screen in game remaining days is incorrect or the statement above might typo.
This is the old topic from year 2019.

Top Bottom