Season of the Wild Hunt is live!

+

Dominika

CD PROJEKT RED

Cáemm Aen Elle! Season of the Wild Hunt has begun!

This month, all players will receive Reward Points for their participation in the Ranked Season. Season trees will not become available until next year.

Season of the Wild Hunt will last until January 3rd, 10 AM CET.

There is no escape.

IMPORTANT!

Before entering Pro Rank, all players will need to accept EULA and Rules of the GWENT Masters e-sports series – you will receive a pop-up asking you to do so.
If you disagree to the legal terms at any time, you will be demoted to Rank 1.
If you change your mind, at any point you will be able to change your answer in the Settings menu (however, accepting the rules in such way will not grant you access to Pro Rank immediately, even if you have earned it before).

The rewards for playing the ranked mode is utter garbage. I've spent several hours playing the game and the only thing I receive is a handful of rewards points for my effort? How many points are required to buy the border/avatar? 60+?

What would it cost to unlock both the border and the avatar? Anyone know?

And are those "reward points" the same points you get for achievements etc?

Hi!
PS4 player here!
I should be playing in PRO LADDER this season but I have been demoted to Rank 1...
Now I see I need to accept EULA and Gwent Masters Rules, does someone know where is the pop-up message to accept that?
I have no clue where I have to accept this pop-up...

I am pretty sure I did not decline any pop-up, and Settings Menu in PS4 does not show any EULA & Gwent Masters Rules Agreement...

I already have submitted a request but I have to wait now.

Please CDPR, take into account this issues (I think mostly on consoles) it would be nice if you do not demote people from PRO LADDER this season.

Now I see I need to accept EULA and Gwent Masters Rules, does someone know where is the pop-up message to accept that?

I am pretty sure I did not decline any pop-up, and Settings Menu in PS4 does not show any EULA & Gwent Masters Rules Agreement...

Oh? *Points at screenshot*

pro.jpg

Oh? *Points at screenshot*

View attachment 10985014
Thanks for the info 4RM3D but Game Settings menu on PS4 does not look like this :(
Find attached picture below...

Too many issues on consoles... I hope CDPR will not demote PS4 PRO ladder players this season because again, we will have less time to play on ladder because of that.
In my case, I was belonging to PRO ladder when HC was delivered in PC, then I classified Rank 21 next seasons...
:(

Attachments

• IMG_0276.jpg
    IMG_0276.jpg
    553.1 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0275.jpg
    IMG_0275.jpg
    583.3 KB · Views: 154
The rewards for playing the ranked mode is utter garbage. I've spent several hours playing the game and the only thing I receive is a handful of rewards points for my effort? How many points are required to buy the border/avatar? 60+?

I'd have to agree with that; compared to Beta Gwent the Ranked rewards are completely insignificant. I get the same rewards for playing 5 days of daily rewards.
Plus the rewards for ranked are incredibly boring, that might change with seasonal reward book, but still it would be nice to have a bit more unique feel to the Ranked rewards that feel like you achieved something during the season.

So the reward books won't be live until next year? (two months after "Release")

And these are the only rewards for playing this month? I always strived to get top 10K each month for the titles, avatars, borders etc, (which are now a lot less prominent/useful in HC) but these rewards are severely lacking. Not much urge to play this month.

Edit: I did play some, and the game is faster, the new in game deck tracker is great, there are new sounds, we have new filters in the deck builder and things are looking better! Keep it up, and perhaps feel free to toot your own horn a little more and let us know about more of these changes.

Last edited:
What would it cost to unlock both the border and the avatar? Anyone know?

And are those "reward points" the same points you get for achievements etc?
I guess season tree minded to be similar to every other. So 29or31x~2+4x4+5x3=91 or near for one tree. And ~180 for both.
But, it is hard to say, what exactly we will get, since it delayed already for a second time.
And, i'm hardly doubt «next year» mean CDPR will unlock it.
2) Yes, they are same RP.
Well, it's December, you know...
Pretty unclear. There is still 3 days in January and we have 3/31 chance to see it works.

I think REALLY what you need to be aknowledged — there are still 11 mounth in year, but December. So, REAL CHANCE is 3/365. Of couse, after this math you need to take correction «CDPR now says the truth».

Thanks for the info 4RM3D but Game Settings menu on PS4 does not look like this :(
Find attached picture below...

Too many issues on consoles... I hope CDPR will not demote PS4 PRO ladder players this season because again, we will have less time to play on ladder because of that.
In my case, I was belonging to PRO ladder when HC was delivered in PC, then I classified Rank 21 next seasons...
:(
And have you noticed that on console we don't have the graphics option. So our premium animations don't play unless we hover over the card. Hope they fix this soon.

And have you noticed that on console we don't have the graphics option. So our premium animations don't play unless we hover over the card. Hope they fix this soon.
Yeah... performance in consoles (at least on PS4) is not good. That is why CDPR shut down premium animations as you said. It is not great for people like us, who made the effort to get full premium collection. I think they will fix that for sure in the future.

I am more worried about putting requirements and not being prepared for them (EULA & Gwent terms in case of consoles) with proper development.

I think CDPR did not want to fail with HC release date and the product is clearly not finished yet (both PC and consoles) let´s hope they will finish it as soon as possible because it is demonstrated that they can deliver exceptional video games (TW1, TW2 & TW3). For instance, I think Thronebreaker is great too.

I think CDPR did not want to fail with HC release date and the product is clearly not finished yet (both PC and consoles) let´s hope they will finish it as soon as possible because it is demonstrated that they can deliver exceptional video games (TW1, TW2 & TW3). For instance, I think Thronebreaker is great too.

I think the huge mistake made by CDPR was not having the balls to admit to their fans that they failed to finish Homecoming on time and its going to be several months of a rough game until they polish it up.

From day one everyone could see Homecoming is at best in early Beta stage, CDPR trying to pass it off as a full and completele release was a very poor management decision, and staying silent for over a month and not comunicating with the community only compounded the problem.

Lets hope the Gwent team gets their house in order and makes Gwent into a success in the next few months instead of a canceled failure.

Top Bottom