Season of the Wolf has started

+

The new season has begun and Update 8.1 is available!

It brings a brand new, bomb loving Witcher card named Madoc! Additionally, new unique visual and sound effects have been added to the orders of your premium strategems! We've also added new contract categories for Expansion and Journey contracts for easy navigation.
Seasonal mode: Trial of the Grasses
- Whenever a unit appears on the board, damage it by 2 then boost it by 4. If it's a Witcher, the damage is not dealt.
Patch notes: Link
This season will last until February 9th, 10:00 a.m. CET.

So I was hyped for the new season and bought the "Missing_shop_angry_wolf_bundle_desc" hoping that the border, avatar and title would not be actually missing when trying to customize my profile. :D Will I have to buy them again when this glitch is fixed or will they become visible (or not missing) from the purchase I already made? :)

Did anyone else not get the Wild Hunt Navigator title from the previous season as well?

The Seasonal Reward Tree contains mandatory Seasonal Quest which needs 3RP each and the reward is only Premium Griffin. and if players already have it then it just 20scrap and 20mp for 3RP which is expensive. and it's a mandatory reward node. I need to unlock it if I want the fully tree cosmetic.

This seems like a punishment quest rather than rewarding quest :(

By the way, Could anyone confirm that all three Seasonal Reward Trees are similar (same) as the last year or not?

DRK3

Forum veteran
Ahhh, i missed this mode... Even though Draconid Seasonal (BattleRush/Blitz) is my favourite, Wolf Seasonal is probably my 2nd pick. And the one where i did the best by far, having a +95% winrate. Even did handicaps for myself, like 135 provision decks or no leader use, to have a bigger challenge.

I even made a guide for it, but i need to either update it or make a new one (last year, Igni didnt have Initiative, Renew could be used for Yrden and definitely there werent this many witchers goin around):

(its the last 2 posts on 1st page, some info outdated)

I have to mention the new Stratagem animation(s). The Tactical Advantage one -- the only one I've seen -- is superb. :D

Vesemir trying to feed griffin in right corner)
Yeah. I find that a hilarious detail. It was also present last year but it hasn't gotten old. :cool:

Besides the GUI bug where the leader ability is displaced...
I got another bug. After using the "Mobilization" leader ability on "Redanian Archer", I can't use the zeal ability and ping my opponent.
This has definetly caused my to loss games more than not.
I support CDPR but can't deny that I've noticed there has been more bug occuring recently than before.
How's it going on over there? Worried about ya

Is it just me, or does "Geralt: Quen" not trigger the seasonal quest to play 10 Geralt Cards?
I played him and a "Geralt: Yrden" in the same game but only show 1/10 in my seasonal quest progress.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Besides the GUI bug where the leader ability is displaced...
I got another bug. After using the "Mobilization" leader ability on "Redanian Archer", I can't use the zeal ability and ping my opponent.
This has definetly caused my to loss games more than not.
I support CDPR but can't deny that I've noticed there has been more bug occuring recently than before.
How's it going on over there? Worried about ya

Did you put the Redanian Archers on the ranged row? They are row-locked, so they will keep getting charges if you put em on the melee row, but you can only use them if they're on the ranged.

The other possibility is you were playing seasonal mode, redanian archers take 2dmg when played, then boost by 4, but this removes their armor instantly so they dont get more charges, need to give em back armor.

If its not one of those 2 possibilities, its a bug.

Nay, played in standard ranked mode, and put on the Ranged row.
Veteran player here but I understand your input. Misinterpretation of mechanics do happen. For safety reason I still have the alert box open up to avoid stacking on the wrong row by mistake :p
Also considering how many bugs popped up this patch, I'm not surprised this is a bug among many others. :p

Top Bottom