Season of the Wolf is here!

+
I seems that you are wrong. Source: Reply I've got from game support:
One source seems to be incorrect, but I wouldn't be so sure about which one. I am, however, sure it will be clarified beyond doubt sooner or later.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Not all summons, sigdrifa's rite isnt affected

Hmm maybe it only applies to summoning from the deck, not from graveyard.

Anyway, i havent had time to really test this today, but i'll be trying everything and hopefully tomorrow i'll write a mini-guide for this seasonal (and will have both reward trees completed :ohstopit: )

Greatsword meta here we come.
Dagur Greatsword, Longship + Instant 9 Drakkar is honestly absurd.

Also the daily reminder that Cahir is (like always in seasonal) beyond busted, I would assume Cahir is the new Damien, so keep your Igni, regular Geralt, Yrden and Morkvarg flexed.

Last edited:
Any idea for Syndicate deck on seasonal?
SHUPE IGOR IGOR.
Jokes aside, the deck loses a lot of its fragility (although Azar is trash in this gamemode).

Edit: For everyone wondering the Witcher Trio counts for the Eskel, Lambert, Vesemir quest.
Make sure to "brick" them though, only the one played counts.

Hello ! Am I the only one who still cannot play with friends ? I tried with my bf at home, and I don’t see him connected (same problem for him too).
thanks in advance 😉 !

Just a quick question about the new Pitfall Trap, why does it trigger before your deploy card hits the table, when it says it triggers after? This makes it impossible to kill with Artifact removal. Is this the intension? If so, the text needs a rework, thanks!

Payus

Forum regular
Just a quick question about the new Pitfall Trap, why does it trigger before your deploy card hits the table, when it says it triggers after? This makes it impossible to kill with Artifact removal. Is this the intension? If so, the text needs a rework, thanks!

you can kill it with morning star, korathi heatwave, d-bomb and any other artifact removal special

you can kill it with morning star, korathi heatwave, d-bomb and any other artifact removal special
But not "Bomb Heaver", at least not before its effect goes off. The card "Pitfall Trap" specifically says, "After your opponent plays a card.." And the thing is, the Bomb Heaver won't take damage, just the other cards you have on the table. This is nonsensical, it's either bad wording on the card, or it's bad code on the effect, but the way it plays does not match the wording and a change needs to happen.

I wanted to play Syndicate decks but I know it wasn't going to be the winning faction so I once again choose Nilfgaard. It sucks that the rewards are not about your contribution to the faction you support.

So if you don't have a witcher deck or play Nilfgaard you can't play seasons. That's it, right? Because God knows, no other deck can win in this season. Way to alienate the majority of players. >_>

Last edited:
By the way for anyone playing the Nilfgaard Witcher deck, I am quite sure the Witcher trio is just a trap, with everyone running Yrden anyways those 3*8 provision cards (so 24 provisions in total) get +-0'd by a single Yrden, not to mention what the Yrden does to the rest of the row and running 3 own purpose Witchers (while cutting a few provions) is just a lot better.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I hate to be "that guy" but if anyone wants some advice on this seasonal mode, check my guide (its on the last post) of that thread.

Its been barely been 24h since the season started, and the meta of the seasonal mode might still change a bit, but at least for these early days it has some info that can make this mode a lot easier.

Seasonal is fun. :D
I just stuffed all Geralt cards in my deck, a bunch of other witchers, and added some poison, lock, and reset. The 2-power spies are great in this mode because they die instantly...

... and so do the Cow Carcasses from Rot Tossers. Adding the latter wasn't my brightest idea. 😆 :LOL:

Top Bottom