SEASON OF THE WOLF IS LIVE!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

Gather your pack! Season of the Wolf has started and will last till January 31st and end at 10 am that day!

This month, all players will receive Reward Points for their participation in the Ranked Season. Season trees are not yet available.

Happy hunting!

@Burza46
Why did at least some (perhaps all) people get 0 rewards points for the season that has just finished? I know I did, as did others on Trynet's stream just now. Is it bugged?

So the third month from the suposed Full Release of Gwent and we still don't even have season Trees working. At least stop pretending we are out of Beta CDPR, why don't you.

I would love to see a monthly summary blog at the end of each season highlighting what exactly was done on the game that month.

Lexor

Forum veteran
No points in reward book.. nothing

How many points you were expecting?

I also got "x0 RP" on login screen but I can't check if I really got them because I do not remember how many I had... :(

Attachments

• gwent-sezon.jpg
    gwent-sezon.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 462
Let us interact with the season trees already, you can add those special quests to them later. The game is becoming a bit stale without fresh season rewards each month, grinding ranked games for the seasonal titles takes too long to keep me invested. We need those trees now.

I definately don't want to wait a year to finally be able to unlock the Geralt avatar and the wolf border.

Last edited:

rrc

Forum veteran
Let us interact with the season trees already, you can add those special quests to them later. The game is becoming a bit stale without fresh season rewards each month, grinding ranked games for the seasonal titles takes too long to keep me invested. We need those trees now.

I definately don't want to wait a year to finally be able to unlock the Geralt avatar and the wolf border.
Bro.. what about Cahir Avatar? Never stop fighting! We are with you!!

Guest 4322057

This game is so boring now. What do they work over there? 5 hours a week? It seems like nothing is ever added to this game for months on end, everything is always late and way past the expected date. It’s boring. End of season rewards are lackluster.

I'm with you guys here... 0 RP rewarded... pretty sure 0 RP in my reward book as well.

unnamed.jpg

It would be really nice if, like it was in the beta -- that you could see the rewards you should expect for the ranks you achieve. I don't know why this function was taken away? (Perhaps I'm just not seeing it?)

But at least I would be able to say "I have 20 RP -- when I end the season at Rank 13, I will earn 15 RP for a total of 35". At least this way we could anticipate what rewards should be and understand what we're getting.

Top Bottom